What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot an abysmal 43/48 91 today. I know I only have golfed for a little more than a season, but I had shot two great rounds in the 80s recently and I really had trouble with everything today. My drives were dead, my irons were dead, and my putting was average. I was just chunking it all over the course. Ugh.

Played 18 this afternoon. Used it more as a practice round were i would hit some extra shots, drop balls in a bunker, and work on putting. I kept score of my original ball on every hole and ended up with an 84. Had 3 doubles and 1 eagle. Was a pretty good round because I got to work on a lot of things.

First time out today my 7th year of golf, and I shot a 53 on the front and a 44 on the back with 33 total putts for a 97 !! not a big deal to some of you maybe but after 6 months of not swinging a club I am pretty happy, hopefully I can go 2 for 2 whenever the next round is bec southern ny state will be back into the 50's again after temps were 60-75 deg for the last 2 1/2 weeks of March ?!?!? it has been a little scary but great. :bananadance:

Pretty good round, jc!

48 yesterday....Couldn't put for my life. Lessons tommorw!!! Pondering putters in beast mode.

I got out for my first 9 holes of the year today and shot +4. I'm pretty happy with that. I've put in quite a bit of work over the winter and my ball striking was really solid. Pretty good for this 15 handicapper.

Mike

Shot a 76. That sounds pretty good except I was 3 under par after 12 holes. Shot 7 over on the last 6 holes.

85 today... a new personal best 41/44

Very nice rounds, guys!

A good but weird round today. Shot 69 with 8 birdies, 5 pars and 5 bogeys.

Very nice rounds, guys!

Thanks Nate. I have no idea how the rest of the year will go, but it was great to see some results today.

Don't get down about your round, 91 isn't a bad score - actually it's a great score if you were totally off today, so think of it that way.

Mike

Congrats on the PB, trae!

New lowest for me since returning to the game, shot a 41, iron play was a stand out, and made putts today which helped.

I shot an awful 89 and then followed that with a slightly less awful 87. I was driving the ball poorly iron play was average at best but my short game was something to behold. Just awful.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot an awful 89 and then followed that with a slightly less awful 87. I was driving the ball poorly iron play was average at best but my short game was something to behold. Just awful.

Lock it up CB!! How are the courses out there? Decent shape?

New lowest for me since returning to the game, shot a 41, iron play was a stand out, and made putts today which helped.
nice work on the 41

I really had 2 bad holes, a 9 with 4 shots to get out of a green side bunker! and a triple on a par3. Those holes absolutely killed me. This was my 2nd round with the JPX Pros and I am starting to like them, last week I was ready to sell.
Screenshot2012-03-23at54542PM.png

12/14 Fairways hit !! Great job! (and 2 of 4 on Par 3s!)

Lock it up CB!! How are the courses out there? Decent shape?

Courses are in great shape and my game has gone from great to just awful in a week. Time to hit the range.

Liking the new wedges eh?

I shot 71 the first 18 and 73 the second 18........Weather was great but because of dubious bad weather reports course was not crowded at all.No thunder storms as predicted.

Played 18 yesterday with our new head greens keeper and a couple members. This guy is really doing some special things with our course, some that will not be taken kindly by the members, but I'm all for it. So far the course is getting tough and he plans to make it even harder with very tight fairways and penile rough. It showed in some of my game, but my 3w was on fire for the day from the fw. 39/45, putting was solid starting out and let me down later in the round.

Shot 84 yesterday and wasn't too happy about it. Had 4 doubles and a bunch of missed 10-12 footers. Just couldn't get anything going yesterday and my driver is all over the place right now. Hitting the range tomorrow to go and figure some stuff out. Wish I had SwingByte in my hands right about now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back