What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played golf with THP'ers!

i wish it was a little cheaper, it really is expensive. i think between the playing lesson i took and the original swing eval i learned so much about my game and how and where i needed to improve.... short game lessons really helped me a TON. still want to fix my full swing but i havn't been able to commit to the change 100% and until i do that i know it just won't happen but i am making small steps this year to improve certain things with it before the season really starts up.

Yeah I agree about the cost, but also I was sick of paying money to play crappy and be frustrated so I am in serious ponder mode. Then on the other hand I did the swing eval and now I think I can go out and shoot 80! HAHAHA

I am in a little bit of a different boat, my full swing needs so much work and I feel ok with my short game but always can improve. I might just start out with a small lesson package and see how it goes, I know they push the practice time but I feel that I wouldn't use it and it would be a waste of money. That's just my initial feeling.

Yeah I agree about the cost, but also I was sick of paying money to play crappy and be frustrated so I am in serious ponder mode. Then on the other hand I did the swing eval and now I think I can go out and shoot 80! HAHAHA

I am in a little bit of a different boat, my full swing needs so much work and I feel ok with my short game but always can improve. I might just start out with a small lesson package and see how it goes, I know they push the practice time but I feel that I wouldn't use it and it would be a waste of money. That's just my initial feeling.

best part is you can work on the drills they give you at home. i watch all my lessons again later in the week and work on the drills they give me.... practice time does help i've found its hard to really see what you're doing or you think youre swinging correctly and you go in and look at the video and realize you still aren't doing the right thing.

best part is you can work on the drills they give you at home. i watch all my lessons again later in the week and work on the drills they give me.... practice time does help i've found its hard to really see what you're doing or you think youre swinging correctly and you go in and look at the video and realize you still aren't doing the right thing.

Yeah that makes sense and with someone there while you are practicing also helps I am sure. I have a lot to think about but my first impression was great and a little bummed I had not done it sooner. If it wasnt for THP, I would have never even heard of Golf Tec, after reading all of the success stories here I knew I had to give it a try. I walked away feeling great and convinced that it can help me now I have to decide if I can afford it. It sucks but what can ya do.

Hit the heated range. I hate mats and frozen golf balls.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I was leaving as you were coming in..you were on the putting green as I was pulling out. Will see ya soon I'm sure..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

got in a round today, didnt shoot my best. Shot an 86 but was hitting 2 balls everytime. Comparing the u/6 to the 2013 20xi-x's.:bye:

Got to hit the Nike Covert tour and the Classic XL. Was impressed with both and could very much see myself with one paired with the right shaft.

I walked 18 while carrying my bag for the first time since high school. It was a fun round on a Country Club track that my future brother in law is part of. Got in tree trouble early as it looks like they carved the fairways out of all the Oak Trees. Front nine was no bueno, but back nine was much better. Dang driver head came unglued and twisted a bit while playing. So after the 5th hole it was either 3wd or 3hybo off most tees.

I think course knowledge played a huge part on how I played. It was my first time there and know to play it different next time. Maybe even get there earlier and warm up properly.
Front=46
Back=37

I walked 18 while carrying my bag for the first time since high school. It was a fun round on a Country Club track that my future brother in law is part of. Got in tree trouble early as it looks like they carved the fairways out of all the Oak Trees. Front nine was no bueno, but back nine was much better. Dang driver head came unglued and twisted a bit while playing. So after the 5th hole it was either 3wd or 3hybo off most tees.

I think course knowledge played a huge part on how I played. It was my first time there and know to play it different next time. Maybe even get there earlier and warm up properly.
Front=46
Back=37

That's a pretty solid turnaround there Wess! Great back nine.

That's a pretty solid turnaround there Wess! Great back nine.

Thanks Dan, it was the first time playing with my bro in law as well so I was trying to impress. Once I chilled out and just played I started playing much better and hit a couple career shots on both the back par 3's. Its those shots that really make you wanna comeback and play again!

I was leaving as you were coming in..you were on the putting green as I was pulling out. Will see ya soon I'm sure..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ah, very nice. Hope you had a good day!

Played 18 at Country View in Lancaster today. I was striking the ball really well today, if I could just putt, it would have been a great round.

I got to play my round with Cookie's J40s and his Cobra driver with the JDL shaft. Great set up for any bag. Those irons are for real. Wish I had more opportunity to use them today. And the JDL is a phenominal shaft. Just not sure if I like it better or the B-Asha that Jman had in his driver. I got to hit that at the range today and loved it.

I hit a bucket of range balls. Not playing again til tomorrow.

Played a round today with my new G25 irons. Shot 43 Front and 39 on the back.

THPing, and I picked up my reshafted FL 3W, plus had some more time with some of the 2013 drivers.

I drooled over the Cobra Amp Limited Edition Driver in Green for most of the day!! That thing is gorgeous.

I am about to go pick my irons up from a re-shaft and lie adjustment and get my wedges bent 2* upright. Almost three weeks with no irons was so hard to make it through!

Packed up my cobra amp cell hybrid for a return to TGW, via the mulligan program. Picked up a Cally Razr X 2H to complete my hybrid set up. I'm really comfortable with the two Razr X hybrids I already had so this was a no brainer for me.

Beat my coach in a chipping contest :) the final shot between the two of us was up against a fence w/ maybe 2" clearence, and i whiffed it and still won.

I shipped shafts to War Eagle, balls to perkis, sold my C130 & got my new RIFE Aruba w. Tropical finish delivered! Great day!

I opened my box from TGW and tried on my new Adidas pants and Puma faas trac shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back