Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I've wanted to start this thread for a long time. It can't hurt and I hope helps increase all of vocabularies. Today's word is:
in·trigue/inˈtrēg/
Verb:Arouse the curiosity or interest of; fascinate.
Noun:The secret planning of something illicit or detrimental to someone.

Kongfrontation

This thread is intriguing

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Not sure on the word, but I think everytime I see One-T's aviator, I throw up just a little in my mouth. That gal looks like one of those ladies that thinks gravy is a beverage!

Not sure on the word, but I think everytime I see One-T's aviator, I throw up just a little in my mouth. That gal looks like one of those ladies that thinks gravy is a beverage!

Would you say she is intriguing?

Regurgitate

Tyro - a beginner or rookie

Every time I see One-T's avatar, I wonder what bet he lost and why he has such cruel and devious friends.

My word of the day is choleric.

My word of the day is Avatar.

tap on deez

WOD in my class for my kids was:

Flibbertigibbet - A silly, flighty person.

My word is: circumlocution -- using too many words to say something.

dictionary.com WOD is
inculcate \in-KUHL-kayt; IN-kuhl-kayt\ , verb;
1. To teach and impress by frequent repetition or instruction.

They have the app in the Market for free.

Use of word of the day in a sentence: Intrigue... I would've scored higher on the math section of the SAT if I didn't keep falling asleep intrigue.

Salacious.

Adjective: description of a non-meat dish.

This salad is salacious.

Kevin

Salacious.

Adjective: description of a non-meat dish.

This salad is salacious.

Kevin

That is my definition for useless.

My word of the day is Avatar.

tap on deez

Yep......you got me there. I guess I was thinking of flying away when I seen the picture.....

Yerd – To beat with a stick.

Oddly appropriate for this forum.

Dictionary.com

chichi \SHEE-shee\, adjective:

Affectedly trendy.

Yerd – To beat with a stick.

Oddly appropriate for this forum.

As a teacher, I like that word. Would love to be able to yerd members of my classes from time to time since their parents won't. lol

I hear that bro.
As a teacher, I like that word. Would love to be able to yerd members of my classes from time to time since their parents won't. lol

per·sev·er·ate/pərˈsevəˌrāt/Verb: Repeat or prolong an action, thought, or utterance after the stimulus that prompted it has ceased

This is a good word for this group, we all have a tendency to perseverate on certain issues on this forum.

Back