Young Golfer from Texas

cwanja

Reaction score
Handicap
+13 to +16
Been following you guys on Twitter for a while (responded to the pop tarts tweet), reading articles and browsing the forum as a guest. Figured I would jump on and start talking and posting with my own username. Look forward to seeing what I can learn - better improve my game.

Currently a +13 to +16 golfer, though no official handicap recorded. Recently got my first Eagle. Been playing for little less then two years.

Awesome! Glad to have you. Where abouts in Texas are you?

Welcome to the forum! Lots of DFW get togethers upcoming, you should join us if nearby.

Welcome to THP!

Awesome! Glad to have you. Where abouts in Texas are you?
Houston area, Southwest.

Welcome to the forum! Lots of DFW get togethers upcoming, you should join us if nearby.
If I am ever traveling up to Dallas, I will stop by. I am headed to Louisiana this summer for my job.

Glad you decided to join. I believe you made a good decision here. Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP!

Welcome. Lot of TX folks here. Jump in.

Welcome to the board

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Glad you decided to join. First eagle after playing only 2 years, color me jealous :D

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

welcome

Welcome to THP. You should sign up for the waiting list for the THP Texas invitational and come on out and meet some fellow THPers

Welcome!!

Welcome to :thp:..enjoy

Welcome!

glad you can join. Welcome

Welcome to THP. You should sign up for the waiting list for the THP Texas invitational and come on out and meet some fellow THPers
Runs the Saturday of my spring break and since this is the last year of school, I have never had a "spring break" - thanks work. Might just travel up Dallas for it. I will look through that thread that mentions it and learn more.

Appreciate all the warm welcomes. Been looking for a good online golf community.

Back