Its been 10 years!

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
So we're celebrating a couple weeks early because its about to be our busy season for the wife and I. But we celebrated 10 years of marriage yesterday! August 16th is the official day, but like I said, we get VERY busy from August-October.

Good times, I'm so thankful for my wife. We have 3 beautiful kids and life is good!

thats awesome, congrats!

Congrats man, that's awesome! I hope you have many more to come. Happy years that is.

Congrats SS. Nothing in the world is better than a wonderful marriage.

239402,xcitefun-1.jpg

That is great Congrats!!!!!!

Congratulations!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Congrats, Spaceman!

Congrats! I'm not married yet but love hearing from people who have been married for several years and continue to go strong. Hope you have many more!

Congrats, Spiff! I know exactly how that feels since I'll be on the hook for 10 next year 8/18. Here's for another 10 years of bliss.

Congrats on 10 years, hope y'all have a great anniversary.

Congrats Spiff!

Congrats on the 10 year anniversary!

Congrats on 10 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on 10 years, that's fantastic.

Congratulation Spaceman, life is go good when you are spending it with the right person. My wife and I will hit 35 years on Aug. 7.

Thanks all for the kind words! It truly is a great time.

Congratulation Spaceman, life is go good when you are spending it with the right person. My wife and I will hit 35 years on Aug. 7.

DD thats awesome! Congrats to you too man!

Congrats on 10 years! Here's to many more

Tap tap taparoo

Congrats SS!
Thats fantastic!

Congrats spaceman. Got number ten coming up for me later in the year. What did you get her? I need ideas.

Congrats!

So we're celebrating a couple weeks early because its about to be our busy season for the wife and I. But we celebrated 10 years of marriage yesterday! August 16th is the official day, but like I said, we get VERY busy from August-October.

Good times, I'm so thankful for my wife. We have 3 beautiful kids and life is good!

Pre-congrats on your 10 year anniversary sir! It is inspiring hearing about successful marriages.

Congrats spaceman. Got number ten coming up for me later in the year. What did you get her? I need ideas.

I went with diamond embedded hoop earrings. I believe the traditional 10 year gift used to be some sort or form of paper? I don't know man, but I guess the updated list says pretty much jewelry for every anniversary but the 10 year should include diamonds of some sort...

I went with diamond embedded hoop earrings. I believe the traditional 10 year gift used to be some sort or form of paper? I don't know man, but I guess the updated list says pretty much jewelry for every anniversary but the 10 year should include diamonds of some sort...

Congrats! Oh... and well done with the jewelry!! :)

Congrats! And here's to your next 10 and beyond!

Back