December Newsletter - Simulators, Golf Balls, Wedges, Putters, Holiday Gifts & More!

THe newsletter will arrive in mailboxes soon everybody.

THe newsletter will arrive in mailboxes soon everybody.

Awesome thanks a ton! I'm really looking forward to this one!

Sweet, I looked for it as soon as I woke up and didn't see it I was worried I just didn't get it for some reason

I did the same. Checked first thing this AM after the coffee started perking.

Got it! Great newsletter this month. I really wanna try one of the fg tour x balls.

Just got my newsletter and read through it - another action packed one and as GG said, probably the best ever.

I have already commented on the simulator and wedges but there were some other nice surprises in there. I am SUPER EXCITED for the 12 days of Holiday Cheer contest - that is going to be a blast.

It was cool to see Wilson coming out with a new ball offering; interested to hear feedback on it. And I think I will be pulling the trigger on a Wallaroo hat for the wife and she really liked it when she saw it on Mallory.

Thanks for another great newsletter - outstanding job GG!!

Is it bad that in my next home I buy one of my requirements is a room that I can swing a golf club in so I can have a simulator?

Also those Bettinardis are beautiful

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

This newsletter was amazing, especially when coupled with all of the other info and pics we've gotten through the forum! Thanks to THP yet again for providing us with this awesome read! I'm so excited for the FG Tour X balls, as I've never even seen a Wilson Staff golf ball before! Based on the irons, I bet they'll perform great! The putters and wedges are beautiful and the simulator seems awesome! I'm also quite excited for the Holiday Cheer! :D Thanks again to THP for all of the hard work put into this! It's really appreciated!

Great newsletter as usual. I love the looks of those custom wedges. I don't know if I would play with it or just stare at it all the time. I love Bettinardi and I am really impressed with their new line, you will probably see a Bettinardi backup in my nag this year, although if the new ones are good enough they might replace my BB8 in the bag and it would become the backup.

This will be my first christmas with THP and I can't believe how generous JB and GG are with the "12 days of Christmas" promotion. They really do put all the forum members first, and while I talk a lot of smack about JB lately just to stir up some fun....he is a super guy and I could tell when I met him that he wants to make sure everyone here has a great experience.

Again, great newsletter, always great info about new products. Wish I had $5,000 to drop in one of those simulators for the winter lol

Is it bad that in my next home I buy one of my requirements is a room that I can swing a golf club in so I can have a simulator?

Also those Bettinardis are beautiful

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

+1!!!

I actually told my wife last night we needed simulator space in our new basement.

Just read though it and is packed full a goodness. Read through last years 12 days of Christmas as well. MAN, that contest looked great last year. I know there where some happy people.

Sitting here with my coffee and my head is spinning, WOW! You weren't kidding GG, that was a ton of information to cram into one newsletter. Optishot has really brought it with the newest offering. Those Cleveland wedges are beautiful as is the Bettinardi. Wilson continues to up their game. Golf4Her always is first class, and the 12 days of Christmas makes me feel like a kid again. Thank you THP for all you do.

What a great newsletter! Great job GG and JB. I love the look of the Cleveland wedges and the new Bettinardi line. I am going to have to get a sleeve of those new Wilson balls and try the new Optishot out at the PGA store next time I am there. 12 days of Christmas! I am so excited! Thank you for such a great newsletter.

Nice newsletter, just what the doctor ordered! Guys, the newsletter´s just getting better and better - Good job guys!!

Awesome newsletter! Great gift ideas in there too. I was trying to figure out what to get my brother in law and father besides golf balls. Seems like every year its golf balls. Those tin cup ball markers look like a great alternative this year.

You packed that one full of info, GG. Nice job!

UH HUH, UH HUH You told us like it was GG !!

That news letter is jammed with good information. I have buddy that has the Optishot, it's FUN and he plays it enough that his report to me is that it's making a good change in his on course game ! He's not a THPer, YET, but when I pass him this newsletter he prob will be :D

I'm liking that windshirt, gonna make a good gift to a friend of mine ! Thanks for that !

WOOOOOOOO those wedges are AWESOME ! Of course I'm partial to the sunburst skin, might be a 'guy thing' I don't know. But I do know this, EVERYONE that sees yall playing these wedges is gonna want to get their OWN ! I know I do ! I've already designed mine, WHOOTTT !

GREAT Newsletter, Thanks for all your hard work !!

Really enjoyed all the newsletter goodness this morning. It really is a nice information delivery tool. Nice job GG!!

12 days of christmas FTW!!!

Thank you for putting this together. Really enjoyed everything.

Got me through class this morning

Thanks everyone! I am so glad you are enjoying the newsletter. This one took me longer than normal to put together because there was so much information but it was a blast to do.

Great read.

Club "skins". What an awesome idea. GG, the Argyle skin is WICKED SICK!

Thanks for the golf4her gift ideas. I know one of the gifts that I'm getting the wifey now.

Great job as always on the newsletter, this one is chalk full of information. Of course I was really excited about the Bettinardi pictures and the Optishot, but the Wilson ball was interesting and the pictures/info on the Cleveland wedges as well. I have to say it, the Sunburst pattern reminds me of the old graphic to the show "Laugh-IN", lol. I like it, and possibly just showed my age, but that was my first thought.

Great read! The new Bettis look sick, as do the wedges!

Does the Optishot not suck now?

Back