Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

Hmmm Dr Teeth, as a dentist and a golfer, what is the proper club to use from that spot?

LOL, Dr Teeth - very nice!!

lol Doc!

Here is my entry. I came home the other day and found my 8 month old doing this

Spoiler
7135597117_d61622990b_b.jpg

HAHAHA! What 8 month old can fit a golf ball in his mouth :D

hilarious....a cute pic man

Cute Pic Doc.

Good pic Doc, he looks just like you!

Hmmm Dr Teeth, as a dentist and a golfer, what is the proper club to use from that spot?

I would have to go with the trusty forceps. That is my 14th club :D

Spoiler

*picks up phone, dials the # for DCF...*

J/k Doc, cute pic!

It will be interesting to see how they vote. Are they going to stick with the pictures that were taken in a crazy or unique place or look at pictures that may have more advertising or creative meaning.

My picture has the Callaway name and or logo shown three times. Just saying... :alien:

It will be interesting to see how they vote. Are they going to stick with the pictures that were taken in a crazy or unique place or look at pictures that may have more advertising or creative meaning.

Yeah, I was thinking of taking a picture of one half buried in a cow flop, but figured that would be too easy to misinterpret.

Man we really are a creative bunch, either that or we have to much time on our hands !!!

Great job everyone, glad to see there was a lot of entries for this one and thanks to Callaway

Spoiler

Great pic Doc!

My picture has the Callaway name and or logo shown three times. Just saying... :alien:

You sure did dude! That was well played.

That's what I was wondering. I've seen a bunch of pics taken in really creative places, but I'm not sure if they will win. I can't wait to see the winner.

Here's mine:
DSCN1534.jpg

My, there are some terrific ones, but I have to say, this is my favorite. It's got that Stephen King/Shining/Possessed golf ball vibe going. Except now I'll have to lock my Callaways in a cabinet before I go to sleep! Or maybe just surround them with salt (any Supernatural fans out there??).

haha some really good ones, some really funny ones, some really creative ones. Need to thank THP and Callaway for such a cool contest.

Here's the pic I entered finally have a min. to upload.

You provide the ignition, Calloway can handle the heat.....
IMG]
CallawayOneHotBall.jpg
[/IMG]

Cool photo Shark and one clean engine!!

lots of really good entries in this one...i like too many to name.
definitely tons of creativity thru-out THP!

I'm hoping to get this one autographed in a couple of weeks

lol I'll let you know when I have a time and location set up for autographs and pictures. Maybe during the Villa brawl if were there.

lol I'll let you know when I have a time and location set up for autographs and pictures. Maybe during the Villa brawl if were there.

Lol @ Villa Brawl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back