THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As 2010 winds down we wanted to do one last item for our store in a very limited edition. We went through our requests and one item kept coming up and that was a ball marker.

The last variety we received would have been far too expensive for many, so we searched for alternatives. What we came up with is something that I really am thrilled with.

We asked our THP Art Director to put together something and as usual, he blew us away with his work.

These will be available very soon and will be EXTREMELY limited. For those coming to the THP Outing in 2011, they will also have an added meaning for those that pick them up. They will be available in a couple of different colors and we wanted to show them off here first.

1128762477_zHQzi-L.jpg

1128762508_RajgM-L.jpg

nice, I love it!

That is cool, will they come in red & black?

oh man I got to have me one of those in a real bad way!

I like it!!!!!!! Very nice!!!

Awesome! For those who don't have a cool ball marker, this is it! And it means something extra for the Outing? Sweet

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

• Admin
That is cool, will they come in red & black?

We are going to keep a few things a secret, but red might be a stretch based on our logo colors.

Those are smooth!!!!!!! Ill be ready :)

Sweet looking marker!!

Yes please!

Very nice!

great work setho! i love it, and i love the fact that it's gonna be limited!

I forgot to say this: NICE JOB SETH!

I would love to be able to get one, I know they will go fast

I would love to be able to get one, I know they will go fast

you got that right! i don't think they'll last too long myself, but then again, i say this about everything.

you got that right! i don't think they'll last too long myself, but then again, i say this about everything.

Me too.

Yep,,,, we can't forget to thank our buddy SethO for his design skills :thumb: Great job my friend!

Thanks for the love guys. I am so happy with the way these turned out! Can't wait to see them on a ball mark.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

JB or others.....you might not care but this idea was also done recently by another golf forum. I know design and colors might be different but just letting you know.

Very nice work SethO!

I think we all should chip in and send one to Ian Poulter......

JB or others.....you might not care but this idea was also done recently by another golf forum. I know design and colors might be different but just letting you know.

Had no idea. Havent really looked at other sites in a LONG time. It is something we have had in the works since the last outing when we gave away the originals from 59 Belts we had done to our staff.

Great design I'd love to get some. But why will they "be EXTREMELY limited" ?

Back