GamecockGolfer

Irish is the New Black
Reaction score
Handicap
Thought I'd make a thread for my dog in here, who passed away this afternoon. He developed some form of sepsis, and after being told it was going to be thousands of dollars and he still might not make it out, we decided it was his time. I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dog. Losing our pets is hard. You're in my thoughts

"ONE of the hardest things to do in life is to let a friend go"but he is better off that way then left to suffer you did the right thing. the best way to think about it is he lived a good life now this opens the door for someone new in time sorry..

Sorry to hear that GCG, we went through it not too long ago and it was very difficultand painful.

Our thoughts are with you man.

sorry to hear Game, never an easy thing to loose a friend. chin up lad i know it doesn't seem like it now but you did the right thing in not letting buddy suffer

Sorry to hear the news GcG, I would imagine most of us here have been through something similar and we know how it hurts. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this most difficult time. We went online and researched the state rescue foundation and found a new dog within 3 days, it did help and although Petey has been with us 5 years, we still talk about Chance and what he meant to us. Might be a good road to go down right now.

Sorry to hear GcG. When I lost my dog to cancer I was the same way. Head up man, thoughts and prayers.

having to make that decision on a long and trusted pet is hard and one of the toughest things in life. My sympathies

thats a tough one for sure. best of luck to you

Sorry to hear this I would be heart broken too if this happened to my dogs.

Sorry for your loss man. I have 3 laying near my feet right now and dread the day we have to deal with this.

I just went through that last year with my 13 year old dog and I cried like a baby too. They are like family members. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear the news. Its very tough to go through as they become more than just a pet. Good luck to you.

just put my dog down a couple weeks ago. had her for 15 years. sorry bout your loss

I've had to do this several times over the years and it's never easy and never without tears.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks for the support guys.

You'll find that we are a bunch of pet lovers here, and you'll find several threads on this from others as well. Sorry for your loss. It really does suck.

I've had to do this several times over the years and it's never easy and never without tears.

I'm sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. I've got two down by my side right now. They give us unconditional love for far too short a time.

sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Sorry for your loss man. That is awful.

I was thinking that I shouldn't click on this thread b/c I knew what it would be when I saw the title and I knew it would bring tears to my eyes. So sad and so sorry for your loss! My Peke (my avatar) is my first dog and is seriously my first born baby. I can't imagine the pain of having to put your dog down. My deepest sympathies to you.

Kelly and I had to go through this last year. It hurts for sure. I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Sorry for your loss. I have a puppy and am dreading the day this happens to me

Tap tap taparoo

Back