Trophy Ceremony - The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the past weekend, the first ever Morgan Cup was held and Team Paradise was crowned as champions. It was a grueling two days of battle on the golf course and the victory was indeed sweet for those able to hold the trophy up high. Much like the entire event, the ceremony was caught on video and the celebration and speeches were indeed part of the unique occasion that these 16 individuals were part of.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14500

I haven't been able to keep up with everything going on this weekend, but it's been great to read through the catch-up threads, and now watch this video. It's great to see everyone getting on so well and having a great time. Looks like the competition was held in the best spirit - a bunch of guys going out to play golf and have fun.

Well done to everyone involved - to JB and GolferGal for organising it, to the players for taking part, and all of the volunteers that helped to make it run smoothly.

Finally, I loved the bit near the start when the trophy gets kissed and someone says, "I'm going to lick it", or something like that. Who said it?

Super job everyone. The amount of footage that was shot for everyone to be able to watch this all from their own little piece of heaven has made this whole experience just not a great experience for the MCers but for everyone. Again, congrats go out to Team Paradise and a big thank you goes out to all that made this happen. You have deserve a big slap on the back.

I never realized how ugly I was until this video. :beat-up:

Congrats TEAM PARADISE :)

You guys really played well, represented your brands & THP well, and were great sports. It's cool to see the excitement you all have right now.

congrats Team Paradise! the entire thing was first class JB

Great video! Congratulations to everyone that made the event a success!

Great video! Congrats to Team Paradise, and all the MC'ers!

Congrats team paradise, glad everyone had fun, one day I hope to be a part of this

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Great video - made me feel like I was there watching it in person!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Great video! Well done guys and congrats to Team Paradise on a tough victory. Drinking from the cup was great to see!

Outstanding video and the memories are now set. Great job JB & GG, the volunteers, Callaway & Taylormade Golf, & Reunion Resort for this epic event! You guys knocked it out of the park with this event.

great video congrats to team paradise!

It's been said a 100 times but this was a great event put on my some awesome individuals. Thanks for allowing all of us to share in your vision Josh and Morgan!

That was a fun video. Congrats again to everyone who was involved on making this happen!

A great video to end a Great Event. Well done to everyone involved

That video brought back a ton of great memories, even if they are only a few days old! The best part of it was being able to hang out with all of the other guys in the event, that's what I'll remember from this weekend, more than anything that happened on the golf course.

Great video!
Congrats to Team Paradise.

To Callaway and Taylormade...Thanks for being a huge part of this and stepping up like you did.

To JB, GG and all the volunteers that helped to make this truly epic event happen....JOB WELL DONE !!

That is an EPIC video. The Inaugural Cup Presentation. That's serious big time footage here for sure! Congrats again to Team Paradise.

THP: Where Joes become PROS!

Really enjoyed watching the video. I know 1 team took the cup, but that almost seems secondary.

Congratulations Team Paradise.....all the video and stuff from the MC was great!

What an amazing weekend and this was just the dessert. JB and GG you pulled off the impossible and brought us along for the ride. Eternally grateful.

When I took that first swig from the cup, the fumes were so strong that it was like stuffing my face in a bag of salt and vinegar chips and it made my eyes water.

The photos at the end was the first time we had a chance to shoot team and group photos.

Finally, I loved the bit near the start when the trophy gets kissed and someone says, "I'm going to lick it", or something like that. Who said it?
I remember the line, but don't remember who coined it.

Congrats guys!!! The video is awesome. Glad to see the Morgan cup in team paradises' hands!

You could hear Morgan gasp as we were pouring the champagne in the cup. That thing has been their baby, we just added some tradition to it.

Some funny quotes. "This is the grossest thing ever" "Antibiotics for everyone after this"

I liked drinking from it so much, I went back for seconds. We didn't break any man laws however, it was from a championship cup :D

Back