Not open for further replies.
I need to invest in a video camera for my audition

tapatalk addict....

BB flip cam Matty!

I just caught up for the night, loving the den caddy comment. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tapatalk addict....

I got one about a month ago Matty, BestBuy has Flip's for dirt cheap. They work great.

BB flip cam Matty!

I just caught up for the night, loving the den caddy comment. LOL

The flip cam is perfect!

Flips are awesome and dirt cheap right now.

Jman. Cmon dude. The den caddy comment was weak sauce

I'm behind my little friend, forgive me!!

One of those nights!

I agree, awesome and cheap. Would have never bought one if Sisco/Flip wouldnt have gone under and dropped prices.

Thanks ill have to check one out

tapatalk addict....

You can get the 4gb flip for under $50 now at BB...the 8gb version is $77...I bought the 4GB one but I wish I would have gotten the 8gb just for the slow motion aspect for the golf swing...the 8gb will do 60fps...the 4GB only does 30fps

tapatalk addict....

If you get selected, you may need to look into a keyboard because there is a lot of write ups on the equipment. Not a knock against you or tapatalk, but you said you keep it short when not on a real keyboard and you did not have a computer anymore.

Another day closer to MC 2.0.....an announcement in store perhaps? Excitement is through the roof and trash talk is slowly coming around.

Good time to be a THP'er!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Another day closer to MC 2.0.....an announcement in store perhaps? Excitement is through the roof and trash talk is slowly coming around.

Good time to be a THP'er!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Agreed. As the days go on, this event seems to get bigger and better for all memers of THP! Exciitement galore here!

Since the creation of Morgan Cup each day seems like the day before Christmas. A day filled with surprises and joy. I catch myself opening THP just when I wake to see if I missed anything.

Same here! I even dream about it! LOL jk

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I'm excited for the remaining 14. I know how excited I am now and I can't wait for 14 of you lucky folks to join us.

I'm excited to be on THP everyday, regardless of MC or not. I am also just as excited to hear about the outings and new equipment. MC2.0 is awesome, but hardly the only thing that THP brings to the table.

I can't wait for the next announcement! It is so exciting!

I'm excited to be on THP everyday, regardless of MC or not. I am also just as excited to hear about the outings and new equipment. MC2.0 is awesome, but hardly the only thing that THP brings to the table.

I dont think anybody was saying that. However when you have an event that has never been done (except here) and only being done here, its hard not for people to get excited.

I'm anxious to see what everyone comes up with in terms of video. I think there are some real creative guys/gals here. Some really funny folks as well. I think I would make mine serious and just say what THP means to me.

I'm anxious to see what everyone comes up with in terms of video. I think there are some real creative guys/gals here. Some really funny folks as well. I think I would make mine serious and just say what THP means to me.

Same here dude. I'd break out the seriousness for this one.

On another note: I was thinking about Team Chunk-it-all-over-the-place last night. Thinking about who was going to be on your squad, who I get to tee it up with. There's so many unknown's right now.

I've got so many ideas I can't stand it, I get excited everytime I think about it

Kongfrontation

If it can be done within the guidelines, I am thinking combo video. Gotta show what your all about and what you can bring to represent the OEM.

Tappin' from my iPad!

On another note: I was thinking about Team Chunk-it-all-over-the-place last night. Thinking about who was going to be on your squad, who I get to tee it up with. There's so many unknown's right now.

So was I. Where are my minions!!

Serious? I can't be serious, I am Canadian!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back