2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute partner we are going to take them little old ladies to the cleaner man. I mean I have been training for this type competition. I took Gertrice's lunch money last week and plan on taking her meds money this week. It's on against the ladies man!

LOL OG!

I am looking forward to seeing people kill themselves on Demo Day. I will probably be one of them. I think I might develop a plan, a strategy if you will, once I find out what all is going to be there.

I am looking forward to seeing people kill themselves on Demo Day. I will probably be one of them. I think I might develop a plan, a strategy if you will, once I find out what all is going to be there.

Haha. Everybody says that until they get all Outing'd up. Then all plans go out the window.

Haha. Everybody says that until they get all Outing'd up. Then all plans go out the window.

I stuck to my plan, I hit everything I could.

I stuck to my plan, I hit everything I could.
I stuck to my plan, so far I'm 2 for 2. My plan each time is NOT to suffer a heat stroke and die right there on the range. That would really put a damper on the whole day...well for me at least.

There have been a lot of very intriguing pieces of equipment introduced here on THP lately, I am very excited for Demo Day.

Wait a minute partner we are going to take them little old ladies to the cleaner man. I mean I have been training for this type competition. I took Gertrice's lunch money last week and plan on taking her meds money this week. It's on against the ladies man!

Hey wait a minute OG. Just who are you calling OLD here? It's on BIG TIME now! You = :beat-up:

Hey wait a minute OG. Just who are you calling OLD here? It's on BIG TIME now! You = :beat-up:

Nahhhh myself and the Belbs would be virtually unbeatable. Plus with all my recent power matches against the old ladies at the local feeding ground, my skills are now razor sharp. Heck I got a match this afternoon with old lady Elsie Touterhouse and she's going down like an elevator :deadhorse:

Best part DEFINITELY is meeting the new folks and hanging out with my old friends for 4 days! Followed by playing with my gal pals KellyBo and Nerfny (Wouldn't it be a HOOT if we playing together??!!...hint GG, hint, hint...) AND all those clubs at demo day. Seriously better than Christmas and Halloween combined!!!

AND with a FULL KITCHEN in my villa, well I'm thinking there will be more than fresh baked cookies this year :clapp:

OMG Mary's cookies...you noob's have not lived until you have had Mary's cookies!

This outing will most likely be my only large golf vacation for 2012. I got two homes since my Mom passed away this year and income taxes and home insurance still have to be paid. One big THP trip and one small (October)Ga Get Together will be my golf trips for next season. That rules me out of Morgan Cup II competition but I will be a big fan and Team supporter. With that said I am really pumped for the May outing! Seeing old friends and meeting new ones will be a blast. I hope to play golf with a few new newbies this trip and a couple of regs for sure!

OG, we missed out on our round together last year, hopefully we can find time to get one in this time through.

Tadashi and Spank, I will be there Wednesday and will most definitely be looking for an early arrival round with you guys.

OMG Mary's cookies...you noob's have not lived until you have had Mary's cookies!

OG, we missed out on our round together last year, hopefully we can find time to get one in this time through.

Tadashi and Spank, I will be there Wednesday and will most definitely be looking for an early arrival round with you guys.

Sounds good buddy and I hope we get to tee it up for sure!

where is my THP approved rival Jeff hiding out? Please dont let all of these rounds in the 80's scare you

same here man....everyone does it at first but you can't help it. Club-o-copia

same here man....everyone does it at first but you can't help it. Club-o-copia

I'll take the Hanks strategy in demo day and just help out the ladies.

That pretty much entails Team THP so I'll be helping them out most of the day.

Sweet - looking forward to the help Spank! No looking down my blouse.

Double check for adams apples.

See.

im hoping im happy with most of my bag by then so i don't have to test every single thing. and since im a putter ***** i know i can mix it up and go try putters when im getting tired. my back might be sore from the putters alone though! lol

im hoping im happy with most of my bag by then so i don't have to test every single thing. and since im a putter ***** i know i can mix it up and go try putters when im getting tired. my back might be sore from the putters alone though! lol

Im gonna try as much as I can, especially the stuff I havent hit before, then once my hands start bleeding, or I pass out, I'll call it a day

Depends on the process which I am sure will be announced as we get closer. At the last outing, you could hit certain clubs at certain times. It makes sense to do it that way because THP is responsible for all of that equipment.

Depends on the process which I am sure will be announced as we get closer. At the last outing, you could hit certain clubs at certain times. It makes sense to do it that way because THP is responsible for all of that equipment.

yeah that makes sense wasn't sure how it worked exactly since im a "noob" and im gonna "die from hitting 150 buckets" lol

I did a much better job of pacing myself this year than I did last. I think there were a couple of reasons for it, 1 of which is because I was catching up with some friends that I hadn't seen in a while. The other thing was that there were a small group of us that were sharing 2 or 3 hitting areas. It meant we hit 5-10 shots, then jumped out and talked about clubs and other stuff. I'm definitely going to try to do the same thing, otherwise you get burnt out fast. Unless you are Chunkylover, he hit 1500 balls that day

yeah that makes sense wasn't sure how it worked exactly since im a "noob" and im gonna "die from hitting 150 buckets" lol

More likely to die from the heat or exhaustion from hitting the 150 buckets.

I keep telling you that your blouse is form fitting with lots of frillies

Kongfrontation

You won't need an AW the way you keep chipping with that one you got now

Kongfrontation

I did a much better job of pacing myself this year than I did last. I think there were a couple of reasons for it, 1 of which is because I was catching up with some friends that I hadn't seen in a while. The other thing was that there were a small group of us that were sharing 2 or 3 hitting areas. It meant we hit 5-10 shots, then jumped out and talked about clubs and other stuff. I'm definitely going to try to do the same thing, otherwise you get burnt out fast. Unless you are Chunkylover, he hit 1500 balls that day

I have no idea how he was able to swing a club the rest of the weekend after that. It was quite a display.

Pacing yourself is important. Its gonna be freaking hot there again no doubt. But at the same time, I try and hit as many of the clubs as I possibly can. Its necessary for when the review threads open up, and also, I'm a little paranoid I'm going to miss out on a magical club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back