Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

CB I think I hit their site at least twice a week and just read through all the specs and options. The song "dream weaver" always starts looping in my head. Their line up is one of a kind and oh so beautiful. I can't wait to hit those irons cuz if they play like the wedges....let's just say...daddy likey

Kongfrontation

I do too. In my dream bag, Im trying to fill the gap between 47* PW and 52* GW.

EDIT: GW bent 1* strong, derp.
CB I think I hit their site at least twice a week and just read through all the specs and options. The song "dream weaver" always starts looping in my head. Their line up is one of a kind and oh so beautiful. I can't wait to hit those irons cuz if they play like the wedges....let's just say...daddy likey

Kongfrontation

I do too. In my dream bag, Im trying to fill the gap between 47* PW and 52* GW.

EDIT: GW bent 1* strong, derp.

With their 52* your gap is filled. I am
finding I can it 110 to 120, perfect gapper

Kongfrontation

I'm still waiting for the full Cleveland/Srixon and Callaway announcements before I add those two but I'm pretty solid in my Bstone choices. 430 Driver and fairway with Speeders (6.2 and 7.2), 3/4 hybrids with VS proto's, Dual pockets with DG SL's and some lovely Satin wedges and yellow RX to finish it off. That is a dead sessy bag which I now want quite a lot.

That sounds like a pretty good bag setup, I could definitely rock that setup.

Honestly guys, if one is worried about the forgiveness of the bridgestone line, imagine how that will hold up under pressure?

Im not worried about team THP, because I know theyll get to play the right brands for their game, but if you are truly worried about the forgiveness options(or lack thereof) from bridgestone, I honestly dont think you should submit your video. I would hate for a player to get out on the course and struggle, and be thinking "These clubs arent forgiving enough for me". Hawk and Hanks have the right mindset going into this, but Im not sure everyone who is wondering about forgiveness does.

No offense, but the two bolded phrases are so wrong its ridiculous. Team THP will get their staff deals the same way everybody else does, and NOBODY should tell anybody else whether or not they should submit a video.

I don't even care about the event I'm just saying that I think that Bridgestone is a great company but that my favorite woods are from taylormade and I just like their woods better. I'm not bashing any brand and you guys are really blowing this out of proportion.

You havent hit the J40 woods. And thank you for your thoughts on our event.

I just got done checking out the Bridgestone site fir the umpteenth time and I am just so impressed with not only their stock offerings on their clubs, but they really do have some incredible custom options available. I really can't wait to hit their irons, because both the Cavity Backs and Dual Pocket Cavities look fantastic! I just keep drooling thinking about these! Whoever are chosen as a Bridgestone staffer are going to be VERY lucky people!

I wonder if Bridgestone would allow me to play a pink RX in MC 2.0? It will be interesting to see how many people go with a Yellow ball from either Bridgestone or Srixon if they are offered.

I wonder if Bridgestone would allow me to play a pink RX in MC 2.0? It will be interesting to see how many people go with a Yellow ball from either Bridgestone or Srixon if they are offered.

I'm guessing most, I can't go back to white, yellow is awesome!

I would definitely prefer yellow if given the choice! Already playing the yellow e6.

If they made a pink B330, I'd be all over that. May even throw a pink driver shaft in too Bubba style.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I know I would, I love me some yellow.

Pink could be really fun though, I cannot wait for mine to come in.

Promo for a Bridgestone ball? After the Blind Ball test I am like a walking promo for the B330-RX!

I've been dreaming of anything J40....

It's not very often that a new line of equipment has me this excited. Everything from the J40 line just looks and (from what I've heard and experienced so far) performs outstanding. I love it, it's time Bridgestone is known for more than just their balls and ball fittings.

I would go yellow for sure.

It's not very often that a new line of equipment has me this excited. Everything from the J40 line just looks and (from what I've heard and experienced so far) performs outstanding. I love it, it's time Bridgestone is known for more than just their balls and ball fittings.

I agree and I think there are 8 people who can make that happen :)

The Dual Pockets have been on my mind so much! I love irons and these have my very very intrigued.

I am going golfing with my dad this weekend and I am off to buy him some B330 RXs. I think these golf balls were made for him and I am excited to see how he likes them.

I just spent about 20 minutes perusing the Bridgestone website and I must say that I am impressed.
The equipment lineup they have looks absolutely stunning and I'd love to hit some of their stuff.
The one golf shop we have in town doesn't have a huge selection to try and their hitting booth is always packed.
The J40 Forged Dual Pocket Cavity irons look fantastic and I'm aching to try them.

OMG!! sign me up now! this J40 line is crazy

Back