Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

OK now, all of you right handers gushing over Bridgestone equipment need to actually step up and take some action - buy these clubs! and plenty of them! That way, the left handed versions will actually become more than a "wouldn't that be nice" thought among us lefties.

And if anyone connected with Bridgestone's brain trust is reading this: When you decide to join the dark side and offer lefty equipment, PLEASE, PLEASE, show some boldness and actually offer the ENTIRE line of equipment in left hand models. As far as I can tell, your only real competition for lefty oddball clubs like 2-hybrids and "strong" 3-woods would be Titleist (and maybe Ping). It's a slam dunk!

Lefty angst aside, I love to see smaller players like Bridgestone and Cleveland push to shake things up a bit with their designs, and I think it is more than awesome that they are willing to support something like the Morgan Cup.

I heard a rumor the Bridgestone will be a big park of the Morgan Cup

I heard a rumor the Bridgestone will be a big park of the Morgan Cup

Which is great. Bridgestone has some great equipment, the J40s look absolutely amazing.

Which is great. Bridgestone has some great equipment, the J40s look absolutely amazing.

Yes they do, I am enjoying the action I get out of the wedges.

Kongfrontation

I keep staring at the Bridgestone website and now Hanks pics. The J40 lineup is gorgeous

Bump cause this thread should always be on the first page. The new J40 line just looks amazing.

True, the dual cavity are some sexy irons

tapatalk addict....

I played the Bridgestone B330 RX ball today and it reminds me why I love them so much! Top notch products all the way through the company and I would be honored to represent them in the Morgan Cup!

OK now, all of you right handers gushing over Bridgestone equipment need to actually step up and take some action - buy these clubs! and plenty of them! That way, the left handed versions will actually become more than a "wouldn't that be nice" thought among us lefties.

Lefty angst aside, I love to see smaller players like Bridgestone and Cleveland push to shake things up a bit with their designs, and I think it is more than awesome that they are willing to support something like the Morgan Cup.

I agree with this guy. It's on you righties out there to make it possible for lefties to get their awesome equipment! Represent them well at the MC and let's get the word out that Bridgestone equipment rules!

Hanks and Jake have a pretty big task ahead of them reviewing the J40 irons and wedges. I have a feeling there is going to be a massive amount of questions for them.

Hanks and Jake have a pretty big task ahead of them reviewing the J40 irons and wedges. I have a feeling there is going to be a massive amount of questions for them.

I know I will be following their progress and thoughts with those irons very closely

no pressure buddy lol

Hahaha. You remember all the eyes on the MC right around sign up time? All of those folks are going to be wondering about these babies.

I'll be watching. They sure look nice and I hope they have the performance to back up the looks.

I hope you're right man...it would be a shame if people didn't pay as much attention to the Bstone stuff as they would some of the other sponsor's stuff because the name or gear isn't as 'recognizable' as the other names may be

Hahaha. You remember all the eyes on the MC right around sign up time? All of those folks are going to be wondering about these babies.

Will they be able to switch after each is done with their perspective sets. I think it woold be intersting to hear what each has to say about the comparisons. Hearing their views on their perspective clubs will be highly anticipated as you said Hawk.

I find myself more and more intrigued by the Bridgestone line.

paging Mr Puttin4Bridgestone....possible idea?

Will they be able to switch after each is done with their perspective sets. I think it woold be intersting to hear what each has to say about the comparisons. Hearing their views on their perspective clubs will be highly anticipated as you said Hawk.

paging Mr Puttin4Bridgestone....possible idea?
That is a very intriguing idea indeed. The only thing I see possibly interfering is that the set I'm reviewing is 2 degrees upright.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forged Jake! Easy to bend. I'd love to have both of yalls input on these.

To avoid confusion, may I suggest you both just ship them to me?

Back