Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL smooth I'd love to be on your squad win, lose or draw. The way I see it we will all be winners just by being a part of 2.0. But the competitor in me really wants a piece of the THP juggernaut and to sit pool side with the big shiny cup.. :D

Kongfrontation

You've got no shot of that, but I'd love to hang with you again during your losing effort.

Just learned a new word to describe Team THP: milquetoast. :D

To who? JB? I kid, I kid.

I'm not vegan, so would I have to eat some of that nasty tofu to get in?

I'd rather not talk aboot it, I'm still showering.

Just learned a new word to describe Team THP: milquetoast. :D

That was so lame your not even allowed to submit a video entry anymore.

That was so lame your not even allowed to submit a video entry anymore.

I kid, I kid. I just loved that word and wanted to use it, but thought I never would be able to again. Still, methinks Team THP has a challenge ahead of them in backing up all of the trash talk. If I am lucky enough to participate I will try my best to knock them off.

Another day closer to the MC 2.0! THP is to Mondays what smart phones are to boring conferences.

If you work "Mother Lover" into your video, that would be pretty funny.

I'd vote for it just to see a reenactment. If you can find a way to slip into your video, "they'll have to rename this one, 'all up under the covers' day." I'll just be in awe.

CL smooth I'd love to be on your squad win, lose or draw. The way I see it we will all be winners just by being a part of 2.0. But the competitor in me really wants a piece of the THP juggernaut and to sit pool side with the big shiny cup.. :D

Kongfrontation
Well said Tadashi. No losers. Any participant of MC 2.0 is a winner!

Too quiet in here. Bring on team THP :)

tapatalk addict....

I decided to bring an interesting observer to my last golf lesson of the year.

6232139665_f2b7461a4d_z.jpg

It was great to bring the Morgan Cup to the driving range where I take lessons. It definitely caught the attention of multiple people that were on the range. I also got to show it off to my instructor, Bill McInerney, who was really excited when he first heard about the Morgan Cup and really helped me get ready for the competition. He sent me an email after the tournament ended saying that he thought my swing looked pretty good on the videos that were posted, so I know that he was following the tournament online! Excuse the blurriness of the picture as it was taken with my cellphone, but here are Bill and I with the Morgan Cup.

6232659480_511c4b9f8b_z.jpg

Hope you didn't pull a SethO with it that close! haha

Niceeeee

Everyone has nicer ranges than around here :at-wits-end:

I've been practicing for the MC already. Never too early to get started and make some goals. Tried to make a video afterwards, but I wasn't feeling very creative.

Hope you didn't pull a SethO with it that close! haha

JB would kill him if that happened and I'm not even joking

I've been practicing for the MC already. Never too early to get started and make some goals. Tried to make a video afterwards, but I wasn't feeling very creative.

I played a lot of golf this weekend. I really haven't had time to play much in the last month so it felt good to get out there. Saturday I played just 9 holes, but played 18 on Saturday and 18 on Monday. In the last 36 holes I had 7 birdies which is a lot for me. Unfortunately for my last 9 holes on Monday the driver just abandoned me and I shot poorly on the back.

Very cool post ary, that should serve as an inspiration to all of us hopefuls for making it into the MC 2.0. Great to know your instructor followed along on the videos too.

I love seeing the MC making it's way all over the place. It sure will be fun to do that next year when I have it.

I love seeing the MC making it's way all over the place. It sure will be fun to do that next year when I have it.

Well it will be in NC. Not sure I will make my way over to Ash-Vegas

Ary, you are brave, but loved the photos. :D

Still think it's pretty awesome this is happening again. Just tweeted my followers again.

I decided to bring an interesting observer to my last golf lesson of the year.

6232139665_f2b7461a4d_z.jpg

It was great to bring the Morgan Cup to the driving range where I take lessons. It definitely caught the attention of multiple people that were on the range. I also got to show it off to my instructor, Bill McInerney, who was really excited when he first heard about the Morgan Cup and really helped me get ready for the competition. He sent me an email after the tournament ended saying that he thought my swing looked pretty good on the videos that were posted, so I know that he was following the tournament online! Excuse the blurriness of the picture as it was taken with my cellphone, but here are Bill and I with the Morgan Cup.

6232659480_511c4b9f8b_z.jpg

thats pretty cool ary!! I like the outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back