Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should add to this that the Morgan Cup on the other hand is open to people locally or from anywhere that want to come and be a part of the festivities. They can volunteer their time and services or just hang out and watch the golf.

Gotcha. I'll see how the chips fall for the outing/MC and then if the MC needs extra volunteers, see what I can do to lend a hand.

I leave that to the wowfactor..I can' bend my brian like that
I think you forgot the <activate Ole Gray> tags in this post.

It's fun to watch actually, very noice to watch
At least you'll have some really strong quads after all this is done :devil:

It only took a couple posts too!

At least you'll have some really strong quads after all this is done :devil:

You are right about this! I have heard that the Morgan Cup is pretty heavy so I better start the leg workouts now because if I get in, I will be doing a victory dance with that thing in my arms!

Dude, the MC can never have too many hands on deck. Make it a poit if you have the time I know you have the energy.

Gotcha. I'll see how the chips fall for the outing/MC and then if the MC needs extra volunteers, see what I can do to lend a hand.

You are right about this! I have heard that the Morgan Cup is pretty heavy so I better start the leg workouts now because if I get in, I will be doing a victory dance with that thing in my arms!

You will look pretty ridiculous doing a victory dance with Team THP despite not winning. I mean seriously, how embarrassing would that be.

I could say the same about you chunkylurker, minus the trash talk.

There is a tenseness in the air today

Not sure why I quoted that. Didn't mean to

There is a tenseness in the air today

Not sure why I quoted that. Didn't mean to
Ya think? I agree.....

Don't call people out - they may get internet angry on you! LOL

I don't sense too much tension at all, actually. I like having you all here to talk with. Shows how much excitement there is when you are all making fools of yourselves almost a year away from the actual event!

I had this whole video planned with my giving this wonderful speech and having GG spray me in the face with water to simulate CL's wonderful video. Its just not coming together. Have to do something different instead.

I don't sense too much tension at all, actually. I like having you all here to talk with. Shows how much excitement there is when you are all making fools of yourselves almost a year away from the actual event!

Don't try and be funny. This is not the time or the place.

And you still will not hoist a trophy next year unless they hand you the 3rd place participant trophy.

I had this whole video planned with my giving this wonderful speech and having GG spray me in the face with water to simulate CL's wonderful video. Its just not coming together. Have to do something different instead.

Now now....not funny to play with someone's emotions. Even people on the internet have feelings JB.

I have no idea what "Prag" means but I'm going to trust you on this one.

Heck everybody knows what "Prag" means! Public Resources Advisory Group (PRAG) and when I retired they dropped me off the board but I still got my card :thumb:

Heck everybody knows what "Prag" means! Public Resources Advisory Group (PRAG) and when I retired they dropped me off the board but I still got my card :thumb:

There is no question you have your PRAG card OG. You are a prag to every golf course we know.

plain ruthless....I like it!

That's a damn shame.

Don't try and be funny. This is not the time or the place.

And you still will not hoist a trophy next year unless they hand you the 3rd place participant trophy.

Now now....not funny to play with someone's emotions. Even people on the internet have feelings JB.

Quit passively whining, Cookie. I'll hoist whatever I want, which happens to be the Morgan Cup :)

haha, that sounds hilarious. You have to make this one happen.

Dude pinch yourself. It works!! OK I didn't have to pinch myself but I heard it does work

I think that would make a lot of people very happy. This needs to happen!

haha, that sounds hilarious. You have to make this one happen.

Dude pinch yourself. It works!! OK I didn't have to pinch myself but I heard it does work

You guys know we will come up with some good stuff. I mean we did THP Cribs after all right? Or how about Judge Judy? Heck there were tons of them.

You guys know we will come up with some good stuff. I mean we did THP Cribs after all right? Or how about Judge Judy? Heck there were tons of them.
There was a whole catalog and you came in way late. Can't imagine the creativity when you have months.

Judge Judy was my favorite. Other than the HORRIBLE fake Jake talk JB had going on there. Man I'm laughing thinking about it.

There was a whole catalog and you came in way late. Can't imagine the creativity when you have months.

Oh yes. They will likely have us rolling around laughing soon enough. I can't wait. :D

Today has been really fun in here for me. I finally started getting my trash talk on and I quite enjoyed it. Trash talk is something that is completely new to me even though I was deep in the tourney paintball scene for a long time.

I gotta pick which times I step away from my desk better. Go away for an hour and 4 pages pop up.

Tense place this thread is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back