Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Hat #3

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Hat #4

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Hat #5

Votes: 37 25.7%

• Total voters
I will do the facebook voting when I get home from work but I have voted on the poll for now. This is exciting, can't wait to see who wins.

All are wonderful designs....but I voted for #1. Now I really wish I had picked up a THP buckle because that hat would look EPIC with it!

QFMFT! One of the biggest regrets I have for the last 2 years.

Nice job everybody the hats look great and it is tough to pick just one.

All are wonderful designs....but I voted for #1. Now I really wish I had picked up a THP buckle because that hat would look EPIC with it!

I was not around when those were available but would snag one in a heartbeat if they were made available again.

Regardless of what hat wins this, needless to say I will be ordering one!

It's always cool to see everybody's different tastes.

voted, great job by everyone involved

Those are some good looking hats guys! Can't wait to see the winning design and the mad scientist behind it.

Vote is in...great job with the designs everyone

I voted for #1, but it would even better if it had the same closed back as the other designs(imo).

I voted for #1, but it would even better if it had the same closed back as the other designs(imo).

Keep in mind any hat sold in the THP store will not be fitted, unfortunately, we are unable to stock the inventory needed for different sizes so all our hats will be adjustable. However, if you want this hat (or any hat) made by Pukka they can do anything you want. Their design ability is quite remarkable, the sky truly is the limit.

Keep in mind any hat sold in the THP store will not be fitted, unfortunately, we are unable to stock the inventory needed for different sizes so all our hats will be adjustable. However, if you want this hat (or any hat) made by Pukka they can do anything you want. Their design ability is quite remarkable, the sky truly is the limit.

I may have to commission a few hats from them. I really love Pukka hats.

I may have to commission a few hats from them. I really love Pukka hats.

Do you remember at the PGA Show they had that program where you could design your own hat? What we are doing here with this contest and what you saw at the show is just the beginning. You will be able to do some awesome stuff with Pukka Hats very soon. You will be able to design just about anything you want and they have really low minimums so if you have an outing or any type of function it's great and their prices are great too!

Do you remember at the PGA Show they had that program where you could design your own hat? What we are doing here with this contest and what you saw at the show is just the beginning. You will be able to do some awesome stuff with Pukka Hats very soon. You will be able to design just about anything you want and they have really low minimums so if you have an outing or any type of function it's great and their prices are great too!

Oh yeah! I remember that. I have some designs in my head that I really want to have in a golf hat. I wonder if they do flat brimmed hats? I can't wait to see what they are coming out with.

Nice cap designs! My vote is in.

That is really cool GG! Pukka hats have quickly become my favorite. They are just downright comfortable.

What a difficult choice! Every one of the designs are amazing. Great work.

Voted, after a lot of thought!

Just wanted to add that Pukka really have impressed me with their designs and most importantly, the quality of their hats. To be able to build a custom design is amazing!

Some good looking designs there, look forward to see who the winner is!!

Great looking hats there. Once I can get to a computer I'll vote twice!

I'm loving all of those designs. I'm glad I have most of the day until I'm at a computer. Going to be tough to pick just one.

John Deere Tappin...

that and me not getting divorced sooner. lol

QFMFT! One of the biggest regrets I have for the last 2 years.

that was really cool, and if they have low minimums then that's realy going to help them expand quicker

Don't forget you can vote on the THP Facebook Fan Page as well!! Pukka wants to see the votes, and the more we show them the more likely we can do something like this again. :smile:

Great reminder GG, everyone needs to let Pukka know how much we appreciate this contest. I have my vote in and it was a close decision. All of the entries look great.

All the designs look great!

Hat 5 is where it's at. I'd where that in a heartbeat. 1 and 2 are nice, but seeing that adjustable back worries me. They never fit my huge head correctly.

Back