Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Haha all in good fun OG. This means you will come in 2nd to last but maybe I can tee it up with you.

I hope we get to play in same foursome Captain Chunk! Heck I will feel like I am playing a round with Freddie Couples trying to display my skills for the Presidents cup :D!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Team Nicklaus. We should all do just fine as long as Gray keeps his skirts and pink shirts in GA.

Thanks Esox. The side burns are the key element to my golf swing. I can't make any promises about not hitting knock downs though.

Don't worry dawg67! I am bringing pure lean mean fighting machine Tower of Power stuff to the outing. All the other teams are grass and we are a herd of hungry goats who have been on a two month fast. Their arse's are going through the grinder :deadhorse:

While reading the garbled nonsense, I was waiting to see if OG could actually post without using the word "arse" or not. Evidently, he cant.

The fact is, it's going to come down to either kicking arse or losing your arse so yea, you better be packing some serious hiney to the outing.

Well, he will probably never let anyone hear the end of it win or lose! He'll have all kinds of excuses as to why he didn't play that well and came in 11th!

Candy Man -- You have little faith dude! No excuses will be uttered after Team Nicklaus takes home the chocolate :thumb:

Gosh it's tough being the first team out with all these little fire ants biting on your heels. Just wait until you guys are announced on your Teams. The shat will hit the fan big time then so toughen up and get ready for the barage :D..

Hey look everybody, another post from OG talking about his opponent's "arses". At this point its down right scary.

Don't worry dawg67! I am bringing pure lean mean fighting machine Tower of Power stuff to the outing. All the other teams are grass and we are a herd of hungry goats who have been on a two month fast. Their arse's are going through the grinder :deadhorse:

hahaha, Ive never been called a goat before.

Hey look everybody, another post from OG talking about his opponent's "arses". At this point its down right scary.

Unless your from Georgia, don't drop the soap!

You guy's are killing me LMFAO . You all got a ways to go till the outing it's getting ruff already, Thick skin and all. Sounds like the gloves will be coming off soon. I'm having fun reading all of this .

Nice this should be fun watching all the teams get announced. Good luck guys

Pretty cool. Love that you all are learning the teams that you will compete with. Enjoy!

Fear the Tower of Power, the Golden Bear, the arse whupper! Here he is on the first tee at the GA Get Together last week. He actually walked to the tee box by himself even though everyone was offering to bring him a walker and oxygen mask. He is sooooooo intimidating.

[video=youtube;GLljzR--Liw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLljzR--Liw[/video]

Wonder if we will have special "OG" tees at the Outing?

Fear the Tower of Power, the Golden Bear, the arse whupper! Here he is on the first tee at the GA Get Together last week. He actually walked to the tee box by himself even though everyone was offering to bring him a walker and oxygen mask. He is sooooooo intimidating.

[video=youtube;GLljzR--Liw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLljzR--Liw[/video]
From the junior tees no less. He's an arse whupper alright.

Wonder if we will have special "OG" tees at the Outing?

I will play what ever tees are standard for the rest of you wantabes :thumb:. Dawg and I had already discussed the fact that at this particular event anyone over 60 play the white tees. I played the white tees at old union which is what all the rest played so yea, bring it on.

I will play what ever tees are standard for the rest of you wantabes :thumb:. Dawg and I had already discussed the fact that at this particular event anyone over 60 play the white tees. I played the white tees at old union which is what all the rest played so yea, bring it on.

Just giving you some grief OG!

Trailor of failure getting all fired up like two grannies wrestling in a pool of geritol

tapatalk addict....

I was thinking the same thing. It's cool how they are doing this, but it sucks having to wait till the end before my team gets announced.

Tell me the truth, when you see Team Nicklaus does it make it a little less exciting waiting for your team announcement? I mean, it going to be hard to even kinda compete with us, nevermind thinking about winning. As my teammate said, now we know the goat, and day by day, THP will let us know who the grass is.

Tell me the truth, when you see Team Nicklaus does it make it a little less exciting waiting for your team announcement? I mean, it going to be hard to even kinda compete with us, nevermind thinking about winning. As my teammate said, now we know the goat, and day by day, THP will let us know who the grass is.

I feel pretty solid about it, especially after getting a sneak peak of the team shoes:

http://rennersbootsshoes.com/goatroper.html

Just giving you some grief OG!

I know good buddy and this is what it's all about! There is going to be a ton of fun before we all arrive in Orlando next May and the smack, fir, and grass is gonna fly :D

Okay 2 of the losing teams down :laughing: and more to go in the days ahead. Gonna be exciting.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Great to see the first teams being announced! I wonder if OG's team can play half as well as they trash-talk?

Great to see the first teams being announced! I wonder if OG's team can play half as well as they trash-talk?

If that's the case then they're going to get lambasted.

Who said it was OG's team? We are all Team Nicklaus. The rest of you haters are just coming along for a raid on the FAIL BOAT so you can watch our journey to the top.

Tap tap taparoo

Who said it was OG's team? We are all Team Nicklaus. The rest of you haters are just coming along for a raid on the FAIL BOAT so you can watch our journey to the top.

Tap tap taparoo
Sounds like trouble on Team OG.

Back