Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Gray - that's just crazy stuff and you would be fantastic for the Morgan Cup! Sorry to hear about that man.

I'm really shocked right here. I'm so sorry you had to go through this Gray. That is the biggest pile of crap I have heard in a long time. This absolutely infuriates me to no end Gray. You are a wonderful THP'er and an even greater friend to everyone on this site.

This goes out to the said offender and anyone else that thinks someone should not enter the Morgan Cup. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF and if you have such a problem with that, take a hike. This event is about THP and all it's wonderful members, you have no right to tell someone not to enter. NONE

Coward thing to do and does speak for anything that THP stands for. Absolutely ridiculous and I'm quite stunned anyone would say that kind of cr!p. It will not be tolerated. AT ALL.

maybe it was JB that sent it after today's performance...j/k

I guess OG is being serious? I took it as a joke.
Well wow that comes as a shock, I always found OG warm-hearted and well liked.

There is nobody that would better fit what the Morgan Cup is about than Ole Gray himself. I really hope you can brush off whatever that a hole said to you buddy.

That sucks OG. Just ignore them. I really hope they're joking, but if not, then they are likely not the kind of person who will be selected.

In light of this, I suggest OG is passed through straight to Myrtle Beach without even having to apply. Like the dancers who get to go right to Vegas on So YOu Think You Can Dance. I'm completely serious. The guy has kept the thread lively, contributed greatly to the first TMC thread, is funny as hell, and I can't think of one member who would do a better job.

Whomever sent that PM deserves a kick in nuts.

Kevin

In light of this, I suggest OG is passed through straight to Myrtle Beach without even having to apply. Like the dancers who get to go right to Vegas on So YOu Think You Can Dance. I'm completely serious. The guy has kept the thread lively, contributed greatly to the first TMC thread, is funny as hell, and I can't think of one member who would do a better job.

Kevin

The problem with this is that I want to see his entry videos!

Kevin

He does deserve a kick in the nuts. He frequents:

Spoiler
swing trigger

Maybe you can tell him we all think he's trash and he should stay away from here.

I just received a PM today that said it would be a disgrace if I entered the Morgan Cup. As much as I would like to expose this character it is not in my wheel house to do so. It kind of hurts my feelings though!

Gray, Don't sweat this guy. He has to be a newbee realizing there is no way he can get in to THE MC 2.0. He's just jealous. And I hope who sent you that PM sends me one too. Telling me not to apply! In fact, they don't have the guts to PM me... Some nerve.

*pm sent* kidding!

OG as much gruff as you get around here sometimes you know you'd be welcome in MC 2.0 You'd be on a losing team but we'd still love to have you.

:alien2::bananadance::blob::banana::beauty::D

Gray, Don't sweat this guy. He has to be a newbee realizing there is no way he can get in to THE MC 2.0. He's just jealous. And I hope who sent you that PM sends me one too. Telling me not to apply! In fact, they don't have the guts to PM me... Some nerve.

I do hope that whoever this mystery person is, they are some newcomer. I would hate to see someone I like act like this. OG as I said previous. I would be very happy to have you on my team. You are here every day contributing in your special way and I have zero doubt you would go above and beyond most of the people on here. All 3 sponsors would be lucky to be repped by you and your enthusiasm.

I'll tell you right here frog not to apply, u suck lol

It's almost surreal how someone would actually make a comment about me hurting the Morgan Cup. That is the last thing that I would do!

Ignore Ignore Ignore them. There is no one more deserving of playing in this thing than you as far as I'm concerned. You keep being you OG!!!

He does deserve a kick in the nuts. He frequents:

Spoiler
swing trigger

Maybe you can tell him we all think he's trash and he should stay away from here.

Ahh, it was your pal. He's new there and I don't interact with him. Why is he allowed here? That seems like it could be easily remedied.

Kevin

I just got home and saw what happened with OG and I am shocked and angry. There have been enough comments made about it that I need not re-hash them but let me say this, OG you are one of my best friends on this forum and for someone to do that to you really pisses me off. Few people here have the love for THP that you do and for someone to take a pot shot at you via PM is chickensh!t and should not be allowed to happen. I think the forum leaders of this site should step up and do something about it.

I just got home and saw what happened with OG and I am shocked and angry. There have been enough comments made about it that I need not re-hash them but let me say this, OG you are one of my best friends on this forum and for someone to do that to you really pisses me off. Few people here have the love for THP that you do and for someone to take a pot shot at you via PM is chickensh!t and should not be allowed to happen. I think the forum leaders of this site should step up and do something about it.

Thanks everyone and I really appreciate all the well wishes and concerns! The private message was sent to me via facebook from an old member who was trolling this site as a guest. I had befriended him quite sometime ago, before I found out he was a complete troll type person. I am not sure of his motive but he has been removed from my facebook friends and no longer exists as far as I'm concerned! I love all of ya and appreciate your support:clapp:

OG, you better upgrade your camera! i dont think you can upload the film to you tube!

imagesCAU0GO04.jpg

Ahh, it was your pal. He's new there and I don't interact with him. Why is he allowed here? That seems like it could be easily remedied.

Kevin

Hes not and we dont tolerate actions like that. It was not a message sent on THP, but on Facebook.

Hes not and we dont tolerate actions like that. It was not a message sent on THP, but on Facebook.

I've since learned that. And that's as it should be. Kudos.

Kevin

I'm still relatively new around here but whenever I see a post that has Ole Gray on it I most certainly click on it to give it a read. He catches a lot of flack around here with the best attitude I have seen. When he comes back it is never cruel and often clever. Keept it up sir. I hope to meet you and several others one day.

I'll tell you right here frog not to apply, u suck lol

When I get to my computer. Rep added. LOL your too funny. Dude your my rival now! Better figure out that draw ball and sand shots.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I'm still relatively new around here but whenever I see a post that has Ole Gray on it I most certainly click on it to give it a read. He catches a lot of flack around here with the best attitude I have seen. When he comes back it is never cruel and often clever. Keept it up sir. I hope to meet you and several others one day.

Thank ya buddy! That means a lot to me and I hope we get to play a round one day soon.. Who knows,,, maybe even in the Morgan Cup II :thumb:

Back