Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is a suck up post or a trash talk post. I'm just glad we got a few days off from this.

You're so easy to confuse, that's why I don't even bother trash talking you.

I'm not sure if this is a suck up post or a trash talk post. I'm just glad we got a few days off from this.

First piece of trash talk of yours I agree with. Good luck searching for your new job.

As we have said in this thread previously, the Golf Channel has not been invited to be a part of this event. The event is broadcast on THP and we believe it is the perfect fit for the viewing.

Just curious, what did you guys do with all the old footage from MC 1.0? It'd be fun to watch it all again but I can't seem to find it on the website :/

Just curious, what did you guys do with all the old footage from MC 1.0? It'd be fun to watch it all again but I can't seem to find it on the website :/

It was live broadcasted and some video was put up after the fact. We have old archives we have not decided what we will do with yet, but just like any tournament, it was shown when it was live.

It was live broadcasted and some video was put up after the fact. We have old archives we have not decided what we will do with yet, but just like any tournament, it was shown when it was live.

Gotcha. I'd love to see the Morgan Cup get to a point where in a few years, you could go back and be able to watch all the previous ones. Morgan Cup X, time to watch I-IX haha

I spent 2 hours exclusively on the putting green yesterday trying to prepare for the chance to make Team THP wish they never heard the name Seth.

I hope you get to hit that putt sethO! Like that bonjovi hit lyric 'shot to the heart!'

All will be revealed this coming week!!!!!

That's a loaded statement!

Video info, cup format, etc??

More? Guess I should just be patient and wait, huh?

Tappin' from my iPad!

I hope you get to hit that putt sethO! Like that bonjovi hit lyric 'shot to the heart!'

One of the strangest feelings I had on the course at Reunion was in the first round of matches and I heard SW say "This putt for the match."

Damn JB and his teasers.

JB is the best teaser I have ever seen. Can't wait to see whats in store.

JB I think you should watch yourself. You could get into some serious trouble if your teasers caused one of us to have any medical issues. :D I can't wait!

Talk about a loaded statement! I can't wait to hear the rest of the details.

One of the strangest feelings I had on the course at Reunion was in the first round of matches and I heard SW say "This putt for the match."

You nearly wet your pants after that happened. I saw that crappy stroke you put on the ball. Luckily I was there to bail your butt out. :wink:

You nearly wet your pants after that happened. I saw that crappy stroke you put on the ball. Luckily I was there to bail your butt out. :wink:

there is some truth to that. Luckily my 2 shots lead us to that point on that hole. I just wanted you to feel like you were part of the team hehe

there is some truth to that. Luckily my 2 shots lead us to that point on that hole. I just wanted you to feel like you were part of the team hehe

I appreciated that. At least I made some contribution to the victory, wouldn't want to be accused of riding coattails.

I'm wondering if everything is going to come out in one big announcement, or whether it will be staggered throughout next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back