THP T-Shirts Now Available in the THP Store!

SWEET!!!

DSC_0181.jpg

Cookie don't take this the wrong way but you like the guy who played in those "STEPFATHER" movies. You know where he set up a new life then murdered his current wife and kids... Are you an axe murderer?

Jake I just want to hug you up! You big man size pillow pet...hehehe

Cookie don't take this the wrong way but you like the guy who played in those "STEPFATHER" movies. You know where he set up a new life then murdered his current wife and kids... Are you an axe murderer?

Ask me after the MC selections are done in approximately 1 month. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ask me after the MC selections are done in approximately 1 month. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

haha funny stuff. My shirt arrived yesterday and I love it! Makes a perfect lounging shirt.

LMAO - just wrong war!!

I gotta admit though; shirts are super comfy (not that cheap t-shirt feel) and I really like the Quagmire logo on the right shoulder. Need to order another one next time I get something else.

Hope to see more colors or styles available in the future if they sell well enough - love rocking this thing!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

LMAO - just wrong war!!

I gotta admit though; shirts are super comfy (not that cheap t-shirt feel) and I really like the Quagmire logo on the right shoulder. Need to order another one next time I get something else.

Hope to see more colors or styles available in the future if they sell well enough - love rocking this thing!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I agree cooky, it feels like a expensive shirt, just so comfy.

My shirts came in yesterday! They feel great and I can't wait to rock it tomorrow night at a little get together. Thanks THP!

Cool stuff mine arrived Yesterday nice feel, the holidays are starting early.

These shirts look nice!

This is a great looking shirt! Mine came in and I am really liking the way it fits. Thanks GG!

I think my mail person is sporting my shirt. 3 hours away and its still not here, grrrr USPS grrrr.

--
tapatalk

LOL at Cookie's pic!

I'm hoping mine makes its way the mailbox today. They look really nice.

I received my tshirt yesterday. It's in the wash though. It looks wicked. I'd love to see some more color options in the future (mostly a black shirt option and a gray, you know like that worn gray tshirt). The quality is very nice.

Wow, I totally missed this while I was away. Being purchased as we speak.

Man they look great and I just ordered one in large. I think this is a really good idea and would love to see other colours in the future, but this white shirt looks great and will wear it as soon as it gets here.

Got mine today. Very awesome. I'm going to go put it on in a minute to watch the golf tourney in. Feels so comfortable!

Got mine today also, looks great but XL size was huuuge - I better bulk up:act-up: I´ll be using this one at the gym, so a loose fit is a good thing.

Got my shirt and love it. Thanks GG for all of your hard work!

Mine arrived and I love it. In fact I'm wearing it right now, comfortable, nice looking and all THP!

got mine! love it!

Finally arrived today! USPS has taken issue with our mailbox location and the safety of their carrier so all mail coming to my facility was held hostage. Of course that wasn't passed down to me so I was a little nervous.

I must say I'm impressed. I've come expect to quality in everything THP does but these are just perfect in every way. I love the softness of the t-shirt and the design of the graphics is classic yet modern.

Great work THP and Quagmire Golf!

Back