Morgan Cup - Video Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Video Thread – This is where videos are to be posted. They can be trashing an opponent, talking about the courses or anything else, but it is the only place to post videos. Keep all of the banter out of them unless they are specifically about a video that is posted. Lots of hard work goes into the videos, so if they get buried 4 pages back from banter, nobody views them. When you watch one if you want to comment on it, help your fellow competitor and quote it with the video. That way others might see it too.

Nate, very well done, thanks for taking the time to do that, was a awesome collaboration of the 14

I'll be following this one for sure. I'm not leaning towards any team at this point, so I need to see something here so I know who to cheer for!

Tribue to the 14 Morgan Cup selections....do us proud!

That video was awesome Nate! Thanks for putting that together for all the staffer's. It was fun to watch. Bringing back memories of the selections and videos...

great video nate!

Nate, fantastic video!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To get this thread started, we thought it would be best to put up the THP True stories of INternetGolfer again.

To get this thread started, we thought it would be best to put up the THP True stories of INternetGolfer again.

"Fear me Wow Factor
Fear me."

My favorite part of that entire minute.

I just watched Nate's video and THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! nuff said........

This will never get old....I am waiting for the rebuttal video from INternetGolfer

JB that was effing hilarious lol.

Nate that video was awesome! Very well done.

Nate rep added. that was an awesome video

Appreciate it guys but it was done all for you 14!

Nate that was cool that you put the clip together. Thanks

Tribue to the 14 Morgan Cup selections....do us proud!

Homemade WFP video just for Yorkie. Thought it was kind of fitting.

LMFAO....i love the keyboard to the face of the screen

That was awesome, its ok Yorkem, I'm sure Chunky can fix your computer problem.

HAHAHA! Was that Chunky peaking up over the cubicle wall there? Yorkie, it's ok man, don't let it get you so fired up!

Great vid NAte !

Very funny one JB...I've always loved that clip.

That guy has a better golf swing than Yorkem. LMAO at WFP!!!! Yorkem = owned!

Back