THP Albatross Club Is Live

even though I am new here I have joined the club. The amount of info here is insane. Seems like a great bunch of people

Very cool 360, that is a great move.

I'm really excited to see so many newcomers willing to join in the club. It really speaks to the strength of the user experience one receives coming from social media / search.

I'm really excited to see so many newcomers willing to join in the club. It really speaks to the strength of the user experience one receives coming from social media / search.

I agree completely and that is because of the wonderful members that are here.

Looks good! I just signed up!

Finally joined up. Real computer worked perfectly.

Welcome to the club Badass and jefrazie!! Really like seeing so many embrace this. EXCELLENT idea on the part of Josh & Morgan.

I love seeing all the Albatross Club plaques on so many forum members. Most threads are dominated by Albatross Club members.

Finally got mine in today, I totally forgot I hadn't done it yet. What a great opportunity by THP, can't wait to see the hat in person, it'll be my first piece of THP merchandise!

I love seeing all the Albatross Club plaques on so many forum members. Most threads are dominated by Albatross Club members.

There are so many of them that I almost look twice when a user doesn't have one (not that there's anything wrong with that). Outstanding job by everyone supporting THP!!

Just joined, why not? Anything to keep this site doing what it does! Thanks THP

I will be joining in about 3 weeks when I get my refund check. Unfortunately I spent a little more than I would have liked during Christmas break. I haven't forgot though. Once I have that money in the bank, this will be my first "purchase".

Just joined! I love this site! Even though it has me going in the next week or two to get fitted for R11 irons. thanks!!!

Welcome to the club and thanks for showing your support. You are so very right, this place is great!Was it the thread here that aided in you getting the R11s? You will love them!!
Just joined! I love this site! Even though it has me going in the next week or two to get fitted for R11 irons. thanks!!!

Welcome to the club and thanks for showing your support. You are so very right, this place is great!Was it the thread here that aided in you getting the R11s? You will love them!!
It was you and the other testers giving such good reports! I enjoyed reading all the posts!

More people joining everyday - simply awesome.

Welcome guys!!

I love seeing all these signups! You can't go to a thread without seeing a tag.

It's really great to see so many newish members joining up too. THP is attracting the right sort of people! :D

It's really great to see so many newish members joining up too. THP is attracting the right sort of people! :D

It was worth £20 for the info on the Mashie alone! Saved myself a fortune by finding the right hybrid for me 1st time!!

It was worth £20 for the info on the Mashie alone! Saved myself a fortune by finding the right hybrid for me 1st time!!

Great point! I've tried so many clubs I'd have walked past otherwise, all down to THP.

I really like clicking on a thread and then seeing a swarm of Albatross Club badges!

Thank you all. You have no idea how much it warms our hearts knowing how many people support THP. Its truly a fantastic community made by the people here.

Great point! I've tried so many clubs I'd have walked past otherwise, all down to THP.

Quote for truth. I wouldn't be gaming these Di11s if it weren't for THP. And I wouldn't have known about SeeMore, Never Compromise, Bettinardi, PURE.....the list goes on and on. THP is the gift that keeps on giving. Glad to have gave back.

Back