Bridgestone Staff Bags

I want!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Seth that bag looks unbelievable! Such a great job by Bridgestone! I envy you for sure dude!

Nice bag Seth!

Nice pics Seth!! That thing is just absolutely beautiful - can't wait to get my hands onto mine. Everything about it just looks perfecto!!

Congrats dude!!

wow that is an amazing looking bag !!!

Beautiful bag Seth! I know you can't wipe that big grin off your face!!!

Pr0n:

18e0452c-6789-a494.jpg

18e0452c-679b-850d.jpg

18e0452c-67ae-4f31.jpg

18e0452c-67c1-ba90.jpg

18e0452c-67d2-02ee.jpg

18e0452c-67f2-9155.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Great Looking bag there Seth!! Bridgestone really outdid themselves!!

I'm practicing my putting stroke. Took my laptop downstairs with me. I take 24 putts then come look to check what's new in the threads. And have come back to look at this bag everytime. Man it's gorgeous!! SethO, I know I will have mine tomorrow. But right now, I'm jealous of you! :smile:

I think when that staff bag comes, it really seals The Morgan Cup deal. I thought it was so cool to get that. Obviously, you guys do too. Enjoy.

Kevin

I agree. The staff bag is such a symbolic piece of the game of golf. I wish I was able to receive one in such a manner.

I think when that staff bag comes, it really seals The Morgan Cup deal. I thought it was so cool to get that. Obviously, you guys do too. Enjoy.

Kevin

Those are nice! Congrats guys.

Tap Tap Tap

Fantastic looking bag! I love the Bridgestone colors, something about that silver just reminds me of Formula1.
That is their "mini" staff bag, right? should fit easily onto a cart, and still a ton of space for everything you can possibly need out there.

Thanks! I can't believe they came on the same day! It is amazing!

That is maybe the best looking staff bag I have ever seen. I love me some silver, and that is just plain sessy silver!

KB: you are right, I can't stop grinning.

I figured I would just snap another picture.

a6890e9f-7d60-80cf.jpg

Awesome bag!!!

That staff bag looks really good Seth! I want one. Way to go Bstone!!

I wish I had my name on a staff bag haha

Tappin!

Love it, Seth! Congratulations!

Nice, Seth! Looks really good. Congrats!

Great pix Seth!

Man I keep coming back to look at this sucker! It is sweeeeet! It's going to be a long day. Since I don't get off work till 8. Tomorrow is going to drag on with anticipation!

That is one shiny bag. Awesome!

Back