Sun Mountain Club Glider - PGA Show Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP chats with Sun Mountain about the new travel bag and I have to say it is one of the best new products we have seen for anybody that travels.

Love how much dedication to detail Sun Mountain uses in all their products.

There going to be more pics of their offerings? Thinking about getting the girlfriends dad a new bag this year for his birthday and he has a old Sun Mountain bag now, so would be nice to replace it with a new one.

Nice looks decent! If i ever travel with my clubs that seems like a solid bag.Thanks

• Admin
There will definitely be more pictures and details.

Thanks JB.

That is such an unbelievable idea! I love the legs. Pure innovation. Great offering! I'll be looking for this one if I'm in the market for a travel bag for sure! Thanks for the interview THP!

The wheels are a great idea!!! If my bag was no so new I would definitely check this one out.

Great looking tavel bag, but hard to believe it would be light enough with those legs and wheels on it. My last one full was right at 51 lbs with no ball's, tee's, etc.

Having just traveled with my clubs in December, I can say this looks really appealing. I have a problematic shoulder and I really struggled pulling that heavy bag around the airport. This would have helped so much.

These are great bags if you travel. I use mine and can literally pull it through the airport with one finger.

TapAhoy!

Yeah. I was surprised when he said that fully loaded with clubs, balls, etc. it only weighs 35 lbs! Mine is closer to 50 fully loaded without the wheels.

Really cool looking bag that would take a great deal of cussing out of airport arrival/departure.

Very nice product and another informative video! If I traveled via air, this would be a no brainer. Great to have as an option; I see several of these being purchased prior to May!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

That looks nice.....Heck we could put Chunky in the and carry him all over the place!

Thats pretty sweet. looking. I bet it works awesome.

What a convenient idea. I hate traveling through the airport with my clubs in a travel bag as half the time it rolls over, i drop it, etc. Just a very, very smart idea here.

Slick travel bag there. Haven't traveled with my clubs yet. But I could see where picking them up and down would get annoying.

Slick travel bag there. Haven't traveled with my clubs yet. But I could see where picking them up and down would get annoying.
More than anything, like it was said in the video, they tend to roll over on you as well and the bags can get twisted over. Its annoying. This is a great idea for a travel bag.

This does look really nice....there are going to be lots of travel bags sold to THPer's over the next several months between the outing and the Morgan Cup....this looks like a really solid contender!

I heard him say it had their largest cart bag in it, but It will hold a full staff bag correct?

Unsure. I have never tried a staff bag. I have carried my C-130 in it with no problem. I can get everything I need for a golf trip inside including shoes clothes balls act. I believe the C-130 is their largest cart bag.

TapAhoy!

This does look really nice....there are going to be lots of travel bags sold to THPer's over the next several months between the outing and the Morgan Cup....this looks like a really solid contender!

I heard him say it had their largest cart bag in it, but It will hold a full staff bag correct?

They have 3 sizes and the largest easily holds the staff bag.

I wish I traveled with my clubs and needed something like that. I may have to fix that this year.

wow, that is awesome. I dont fly with my bags often but when I do, thats the bag I need.

He answered my question in the video. When I saw pictures of it the first thing that popped in my mind was how much weight does it add. But saying that you can get a full bag loaded up and you will weigh in around 35 lbs is very nice. It's kind of odd looking but seems to be very functional.

I forsee a new travel bag of choice among THPers. Way to bring it Sun Mountain.

Back