Bridgestone Golf - PGA Show 2012

The Kuchar bag looks awesome. BB30 RX all the way!

I really like the looks of those J40's.

I want a J40 driver. Bad.

Its eating at me. It may just be the food poisoning, but I don't think so.

Good looking stuff from Bridgestone

That J40 line is awesome looking. Love the new boxes for the balls as well.

Great pics. They have a solid line up going into 2012.

Okay so I have turned into a bit of a Callaway homer. I admit it.. it was unexpected but this line is so appealing that it hurts. The boys representing Bridgestone for the MC are lucky dudes. Those J40 irons are so sexy that I have rated them X-rated. Obscene. Makes me wonder what I'd be playing if I would've ever had access to Bridgestone products.

Alex

The J40 irons are really hawt & sessy! The entire Bridgestone lineup for 2012 is first class. I got to try me some :blob:...

Wow, how great are those pictures? Love those staff bags, all look great, but love the red/white/blue combo of DL3s bag. J40 DPCs are beautiful irons, those pictures turned out great.

I need to find myself another Bridgestone hat, cant rep them enough!

The J40 430cc driver is going in the bag this season, it will be replacing a Callaway Razr Hawk Tour.

Man that was some nice looking booths there. BStone's equipment looks so sleek. Those J40's are so pretty. I really like the different color staff bags too! I wish we could have seen a full image of the white one. I like white. The one that sort of looks like it has carbon fiber colors is really sweet too!

Great, great photos you guys & gal.

Staff bags: the black and then the red, white, and blue just look downright amazing. Kinda partial to the silver though. :D

The simplistic clean look of the irons and wedges just have me drooling. I simply can't wait to look down at a bag full of those beauties.

Perhaps the item I am most intrigued in is the wood & hybrid offering. Just not something that we have heard a ton about yet but if they deliver at 75% of what the DPC's have then they will be a major success.

What a great showing by Bridgestone and I could not be any more happier or proud to call them my sponsor.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

DLIII's Ryder Cup bag is awesome as hell! I also love the new packaging for the B330 line. It is really eye catching.

WOW I love everything about what Bridgestone is putting out this year. Staff bags! Clubs! Hats! Balls. They really have it going on.

Great looking gear and booth setups from Bridgestone. I'm completely infatuated with all things Bridgestone right now! The J40 line pretty much dominates my golf equipment pondering and day dreaming all the time.

Oh and this.....this is AWESOME!
DSC0734-L.jpg

Wow what a great booth Bridgestone set up. The J40 line from top to bottom is just stunning. I like the new design on the ball boxes. Also I'm a bit of a hat ho, and I have 3 Bridgestone hats that I wear all around, so the picture with all of the hats made me want more haha. The staff bags are sweet, I think Sneds had the new design today. The red, white, and blue one could be my favorite though. I think I saw a backpack in there too. Might have to get one of those for MC Travel time.

All I can say is wow to that booth. I would have been there for hours...

I agree with Tadashi's earlier comment...it doesn't look like they have a weak link in their line. Amazing stuff, I think as time goes by and tour players contracts expire we will start to see Bridgestone grow on tour. They already have some great players but I just see them getting bigger.

I have a gift card just waiting on this bag to hit the store...

DSC0745-L.jpg

Those Irons are so shiny def have to have the sun glasses on for those beautiful pictures.

I can't find a weak link in any of their gear. Bags look great, the PX shafts in the woods is a great contrast. The irons are premo. Great company with super equipment and some really cool people

I can, no lefty equipment :(

Looks like Bridgestone had another great booth again....really really like that yellow staff bag!

Can't look at those irons enough.

Bridgestone really have got some great looking stuff out this year. The new packaging for the balls is snazzy!

Back