The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a sahweet looking Jeep there Berty, and you seem excited, congrats again. I love this thread.

My HHJJ is that I will be going home (from college) next weekend and I will get to play golf for the first time this year. Also, I will get my hands on my THP Sligo shirts as they were shipped to my parents house. I will definitely wear one for my round.

That is a sahweet looking Jeep there Berty, and you seem excited, congrats again. I love this thread.

My HHJJ is that I will be going home (from college) next weekend and I will get to play golf for the first time this year. Also, I will get my hands on my THP Sligo shirts as they were shipped to my parents house. I will definitely wear one for my round.

Thanks Jeff. Hopefully the first round of your year goes very well - but at the very least I know it'll be a stylish one in that THP shirt!

This dog was in our animal control center a few weeks ago and I just knew she had been euthanized because she is just so homely. My neighbor is a rescuer and low and behold this picture popped up on her Facebook page. Her name is Helen and she is now up for adoption. She has been saved! They say she is the sweetest thing ever. She sure looks like she has led a rough life but I would say those days are behind her. Poor baby.

418828_10150566514144765_73712989764_8793921_101425379_n.jpg
400109_10150555533504765_73712989764_8765499_1926006904_n.jpg

I think I may have just gotten a Sunday job. Yay for funding my ponders.

I think I may have just gotten a Sunday job. Yay for funding my ponders.

Good for you little bro, you must be part jamaican, cuz you got two
Jobs...hehehe

Good for you little bro, you must be part jamaican, cuz you got two
Jobs...hehehe

This went right over my head. I'm completely clueless lol.

My laptop just came back from repair! It was only gone for 3 business days (nice work ASUS that was fast) but man did I miss it.

Mike Fox from TMAG sent me an email this weekend. TMAG is sending me both the standard length and belly length Manta putters to try out. :D

As soon as they get here, I will start posting pics, vids and reviews.

That's awesome news DD! I can't wait to hear about them!

Good buyers on the Bay make me happy.

At the release of yesterday's Texas Basketball Coaches Association poll, my son's varsity basketball team has now moved into the 15th overall postion in the state of Texas. What makes that even better is that 20% of the Nation's top Division 5A schools are from the state of Texas.

Laying on the beach with a cold beer and watching the sea...that's my hhjj for right now.

Laying on the beach with a cold beer and watching the sea...that's my hhjj for right now.

This > doing homework in cold NJ. Safe to say I'm jealous.

I have a job now. One or two nights a week at a local restaurant/bar. Basically being the bartender's b*tch all night. At least I bus a bit too and get tipped out by the waitresses. Should make decent money. Which means more golf and golf equipment.

Sounds like a new THP putter cover for 2012 is in the works! This shall be my HHJJ for the day.

Sounds like a new THP putter cover for 2012 is in the works! This shall be my HHJJ for the day.

This post just made me a HHJJ poster too, I like this. ^^^^^^

got a raise today from my new job, based on 4 months of work in 2011

wasnt a ton of money, but its the principle, especially since my last job only gave out raises to people in Finance one in the 3+ years I was there, and that was 1 year after we all took a pay cut

love the new job!

My new Mashie 3W+ should be available for pickup at Golfsmith this week! And if that wasn't enough - have a tee time set on Saturday with a buddy of mine I haven't seen in a while - and the temp keeps rising! Mid Feb in CT and the temp is now forecasted to be 50 and sunny!

:banana::alien2::clapp:

My new Mashie 3W+ should be available for pickup at Golfsmith this week! And if that wasn't enough - have a tee time set on Saturday with a buddy of mine I haven't seen in a while - and the temp keeps rising! Mid Feb in CT and the temp is now forecasted to be 50 and sunny!

:banana::alien2::clapp:

Very nice. We also are supposed to see some temps approaching 50. I'll be calling up the courses on Saturday to see if they'll let me out.

I will be hitting the golf course in a short while, going to get up into the mid 60's today and I will be playing with 3 of my good friends. I think I will test the 2012 Bridgestone B330-RXS exclusively during this round and see how it works out for me. Fun day with friends and playing golf, can't beat that.

My little girl was baptised on Sunday and to top it off, it happened on my birthday. Best present ever.

218.jpg

Congrats Nate

My wife's first post grad school / residency rotation paycheck was deposited this morning. Damn, does it feel good to have 2 incomes again. Thats all the valentines day gift i need.

Congrats Nate. She's a happy little sweetheart as well.

Congrats Nate. Such a sweetie pie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back