The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

I mean, he's absolutely right in his post round interview that you can't be right at all with that flag location. I mean, it was just a bad bounce. Granted, he shouldn't have hit it there but still. Something unnatural and brought in may have cost him.
But how many more times do you see golfers getting relief from those grandstands around the green and they end up with an advantage. I have even heard them say that they aimed there because they knew they would get relief if it turned out bad. Goes both ways. In the end, he messed up by hitting it where he shouldn't have and it cost him.

I agree Smalls. He shouldn't have been there. I hated watching that. I also hated watching Peter Hanson chafe his nipples all over the place. That turd cost me a Rangefinder visit.

I agree Smalls. He shouldn't have been there. I hated watching that. I also hated watching Peter Hanson chafe his nipples all over the place. That turd cost me a Rangefinder visit.

haha, that made me laugh. damn you hanson

hahaha, it wouldn't matter. 3 T3's don't = Bubba's winnings.

Tis true....winner gets like 1.4M don't they

Weird question alert. I'm half blind. Was Louis Ping hat white and green?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Weird question alert. I'm half blind. Was Louis Ping hat white and green?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I'm red/green color blind but I asked Erin and she said it was white and green. Pretty presumptuous huh?

Couldnt be happier for Bubba. The guy is just a hell of a human being.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Congrats TBird

Tapatalk

Yes sir. I wonder if Bubba tithe's 10%?

T3 was good for like 250K

So Bubba has the General Lee....guess he can go buy the Batmobile now!

I'm still trying to process what happened today

I thought Bubba's press conference was well done. He even addressed why he keeps is head down walking and that he's been working on that. Very nicely done IMO.

Today's round was awesome. I've decided after watching Phil and Bubba today that after graduation I'm going to grow out my hair and get a visor. I need a good visor. A PING one I think.

A wily veteran, A famous Lefty, a crowded leaderboard, an albatross, a rope hook, a dream realized. This has been one of the best tournaments I've watched in a long, long time...I have a feeling that a slight post-Masters depression will permeate THP for a bit.

Only one thing could have made it better.

Kevin

A wily veteran, A famous Lefty, a crowded leaderboard, an albatross, a rope hook, a dream realized. This has been one of the best tournaments I've watched in a long, long time...I have a feeling that a slight post-Masters depression will permeate THP for a bit.

It would be hard to top this in the near future. Today was incredible. If the US Open is 1/100 this good, it will be an improvement over last year. Lol.

I just set up the DVR, I too will be trying to stay away from TV and other media. Will miss being on THP so I might check in and stay away from banter, rant and Masters threads.
Well I just finished watching the great win by Bubba, I succeeded in not knowing anything that would happen, that was so awesome for this UGA fan.

newmastersuga-300x200.jpg

I'm sad man. It's over. Now its more than 2 months until the us open and a year until the masters.

Parting is such sweet sorrow

That was so great to watch. Bubba can be a real turd, but I'll be damned if he isn't one of the more enjoyable guys to watch hit a golf ball. The wedge may be one of the best shots ever right there. Definitely up there with Phil's shot in terms of drama and pure awesomeness.

Back