The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out today that our vet retired. This sucks. Now we have to decide if we stay with the guy who bought the business, or find a new place. Suppose we'll go with the status quo for now.

Nothing puts a damper on golf plans like the norovirus. :(

People questioning my wife's integrity because THEY could not follow the rules.

Oh ****. I am guessing we won't be seeing much of them for a while?

Wow. Banhammer time. That is just messed up. Everyone makes mistakes but to question someones integrity, especially GG who is one of the nicest people on the planet is pathetic.

Just remember...

The general public is stupid and they lie. Don't sweat it bro.

Rant: Lost my debit card, I think I accidentally threw it away in Savannah on Sunday. On a better note, I got a hug from the lady who helped me out. She was worth some of the hassle.

must have been that food coma you were in

Today is going to be one of those days. I really wish it was pouring outside and I was curled up in bed watching a movie or reading a good book.

Today is going to be one of those days. I really wish it was pouring outside and I was curled up in bed watching a movie or reading a good book.

I suppose calling in sick is not an option...

Sorry to hear that GG!

My rant is surviving 8 more days of school with classes of 30 that have all already checked out for the year. Grr.

Wow, just wow. Unbelievable.

did I add to that with my email? I am sorry! One-T loves you

If anyone deserves today off you do, so free pass today GG. Have JB go get you some ice-cream too.

It's raining in NY I think that is close enough to count. Go cuddle with those cute dogs of yours.

Sorry GG. People can be so mean sometimes. They sure don't know you too well if they question your integrity. From what I know about you, that's the last thing I would question. Hope your day gets better.

It's raining in NY I think that is close enough to count. Go cuddle with those cute dogs of yours.

They must know I am upset because they are both sleep next to me in my office just snoring away. They really do make you forget about your problems.

Sorry GG. People can be so mean sometimes. They sure don't know you too well if they question your integrity. From what I know about you, that's the last thing I would question. Hope your day gets better.

Thanks Kelly, that means a lot to me. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

wtc? That blows. Who do I need to punch?

I've been clenching and grinding my teeth like a mofo lately.....can't stop for some reason....

I've been clenching and grinding my teeth like a mofo lately.....can't stop for some reason....

Sleeping or during the day ???? Have a look into "scalene muscle" can be a big factor in teeth grinding

President Obama is in Albany today for a speech at a local nanotech facility. There is a lady in my office who feels she should update the entire floor everytime something happens. For example, Air Force 1 is in the air! Air Force 1 is over NYC, Air Force 1 just landed! And she does it by screaming it. Granted its cool the President is coming, this his is 3rd trip to Albany area since he was elected which is a lot for this area. But damn, don't be so annoying about it(not the pres, the lady in my office).

both actually....more so at night now. Probably stress....thanks man, I'll check that out

Sleeping or during the day ???? Have a look into "scalene muscle" can be a big factor in teeth grinding

President Obama is in Albany today for a speech at a local nanotech facility. There is a lady in my office who feels she should update the entire floor everytime something happens. For example, Air Force 1 is in the air! Air Force 1 is over NYC, Air Force 1 just landed! And she does it by screaming it. Granted its cool the President is coming, this his is 3rd trip to Albany area since he was elected which is a lot for this area. But damn, don't be so annoying about it(not the pres, the lady in my office).

you should punch her

I saw the new facility over the weekend. Geeze that is monstrous. What is he doing there though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back