The SCOR Project - 2012 THP Outing

congrats! This is going to be really cool.

Sweet! Goodluck DDXU! CRUSH JB!! :D

Congrats ddxu!

I just got back from a dinner date with my wife and I am totally surprised and cannot wait to see what happens next week. I've never met Shawn (or anyone else on THP for that matter), but am pumped for this opportunity. I dont really know what else to say. This outing newbie cannot thank this group enough (and my wife thinks I'm even more of a loser because how exicted I was once I saw this update in the car).

JB - I have faith in your game, just hope its rusty form 130 and in. Rusty would still be good enough to beat cookie by 15 :banana:

Congrats DDXU! This is too cool!

Huge thanks to Shawn and Scor golf for this great idea and opportunity!

Congrats ddxu :blob: :clapp:!!!! Sic em dude :thumb:

Seriously awesome idea, really looking forward to the results. Congrats ddxu!

Do this ddxu!

Show JB how it's done ddxu. Cool contest get lots of coverage chewie.

so does this mean shawn from scor s technically in the team competition now as ddxu's go to guy

so does this mean shawn from scor s technically in the team competition now as ddxu's go to guy
ddxu will still play his own ball in, but I believe Shawn will drop a ball once he gets inside 130 and play it in from there as well.

Congrats DDXU!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ddxu will still play his own ball in, but I believe Shawn will drop a ball once he gets inside 130 and play it in from there as well.
ah that makes sense...been a long day lol

Congrats ddxu, hit 'em well. You have all of THP pulling for you.

Just got in and got caught up on this. Congrats DDXU you lucky dog. I'm betting on you (er Shawn).

Congrats ddxu

THP - thanks for including me in the outing! DDXU - congratulations! It's going to be a ton of fun!

I've been looking forward to this since JB / GolferGal and I discussed it in Orlando this past January. HUGE fan of THP...great folks here in this forum doing great things for golf.

I'm at the outing first and foremost as a golfer...not an OEM. No matter what wedges you play, I hope our real life, no marketing fluff short game experiment will inspire each of you to spend more practice time where it counts...inside 9-iron range. Hitting it 10 yards further is fun, but nothing is better than hitting it 10 times less. More GIR, more up and downs and fewer putts can get you there...and we want to prove it at THP Outing with the SCOR Project.

Let's hope this has been's short game shows up for DDXU next weekend. I've got some practice to do if it ever stops raining here in central Texas.

See you all in Orlando next Friday evening! JB / GolferGal - you're the best!

Shawn, this is pretty cool what you are doing. I like your philosophy and wish I could be there. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Good luck ddxu

Congrats ddxu!

Congrats, ddxu!

All of the outing names fit into that one hat? With the size of the tickets being that large?

Congrats DDXU. Enjoy buddy.

Congratulations!
There will be a tiny shuffling with 1-2 people in the Saturday round to make room for this. Thanks for so much excitement everybody and we cannot wait to see how the SCOR Project comes out. Good luck DDXU, despite playing against me, I am rooting for you.

Congrats DDXU, good luck! Good luck to Shawn too, there's some pressure on your game now! :D

This is a really cool idea, and I'm really looking forward to the feedback from this one. The comparison of stats should prove very interesting indeed!

Congrats Dan! I cant wait to hit some SCOR wedges.

Have fun with it DDXU, the SCOR wedges are very solid. JWOW, some might say, is solid from that distance. This will be a great contest.

Back