Spazzdog is an amazing human being

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't want to post this in the MP Feedback thread, because it's not something that has anything to do with the MP. So, I am just posting it here and hoping that is cool.

Recently, Spazz and I started talking back and forth on Twitter. Golf aside, we found that we have a few other mutual interests. Well, one day she sent me a message, asking for my mailing address, she had a little gift she was wanting to send me, to display on my golf bag. Well, today, that gift arrived. I am not going to get into what it was or why she sent it here, but if you are interested, you can see it on my Twitter feed, as I just sent her a Tweet thanking her and displaying my gift. I have been a little down and mentally stressed out the past few days, so it was nice to start my day off with a nice laugh and a smile. I needed that.

Spazz is an amazing person and I hope everyone takes a second to get to know her outside of the golf course and THP. She just renews my faith in good people in the world. I am actually a little bummed that I live so far away from Spazz, because is see her as the kind of person I could waste a day with, sitting in a coffee shop, while discussing life and everything that comes with it. She just gets it and knows how to enjoy life. I see her on FB, posting pictures, of her locked arm in arm, with 7 or 8 other THP'ers at a DFW gathering. I see her taking the good with the bad when it comes to the game of golf, always trying to improve, and whether she shoots 140, or 110, she owns her score and always finds the bright side in it. We could all learn a little something from Spazz in those regards. God knows I could.

I came to THP earlier this year, just hoping to talk a little golf from time to time, maybe get some insight on equipment. What I have ended up with, is good friends and good times. That is a testament to the entire THP community and it's owners. Spazz is just a small portion of what is so right about this website and it's members. For some of us, this site is about so much more than just golf.

Gena, thank you, and I will tee it up any day with you, girl!

Jeff

Awesome Gena! Glad to hear you guys have made a connection.

Awesome! This is what THP is all about. Way to stay classy Spazz!

This is great to hear. That's why this is a great place to belong to!

Good for you spazz

Good stuff Spazz! Jeff, so you post that up on Twitter, awesome.

I didn't get to play with her during our DFW outing but for the 10 minutes I talked with her she is one of the goods! A bundle of energy that I wish I had!

More awesomeness from a THP'er, not suprising at all, but awesome to hear about these do good stories.

Atta girl, Spazz. I love threads like this, like JR, it renews my faith is today's society.

I didn't get to play with her during our DFW outing but for the 10 minutes I talked with her she is one of the goods! A bundle of energy that I wish I had!

She's just got a fire for life that I admire. I would love to tee it up with her someday. Hell, I could shot 150 and probably wouldn't give a crap.

I was cart partner's with Spazz at DFW golf day. While I must say, that it was the highest score I've ever seen recorded in a group that I was in, it didn't effect me in the least. Her attitude towards the golf and life was great. No one would've known it by looking at her or talking to her that her score was what it was. It was one of the most stress-free rounds of golf that I have played. Good times.

Gina is all class.

Love to hear stuff like this. Sometimes it's the smallest things that make the biggest difference. Positive people are awesome. Kudos to you Spazz

She's way cool. It's nice to have a chick posting. lol.

Kevin

I could tell from the first few posts Spazz made, that she was one of those "special" folks. You go girl :blob:!

Looks like a good place for me to add a second to Jeff's thread. A few months ago when I was in the throes of unemployment Spazz messaged me a couple of times, too, just some nice thoughts and words of encouragement and some good advice. Here is where I get to say thanks, it was appreciated here!

I have really enjoyed Spazz since she joined the forum! Love her sense of humor, compassion, and spirit. I'm glad you're here Spazz!!!

I have really enjoyed Spazz since she joined the forum! Love her sense of humor, compassion, and spirit. I'm glad you're here Spazz!!!

Well of course you gals will stick together. A couple more women in here and this place could get kind of scary.

Kevin

good stuff spazz

Well of course you gals will stick together. A couple more women in here and this play could get kind of scary.

Kevin

Yep, and Gracie will probably be one of them. She will tell all your secrets!

That's awesome Spazz. I love talking with you around the boards!

way to go Spazz

Wtg Spazz!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

She's way cool. It's nice to have a chick posting. lol.

Kevin

you mean besides GG or KellyBo or Nerfny of Ms Whosthat :alien:

Back