Tough week & sad times

Enjoy your time with him, Bill. I'll be thinking of you guys.

Kevin

Glad to hear things are going well Bill!!! I hope this continues and he turns himself around.

WOW this support is just awesome! I got a phone call today from my son's counselor and then my son came on the line. He sounded clear and sharp as could be. It's going to be a interesting weekend for both he and I for sure, in a good way :D.
That's great to hear Bill. I hope your visit is good, I imagine it will be. We're all thinking about you guys, let us know how it goes.

OG, Im so happy for you and your boy to hear good things. Here's to much more over time.

I'm thinkin' about you buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW this support is just awesome! I got a phone call today from my son's counselor and then my son came on the line. He sounded clear and sharp as could be. It's going to be a interesting weekend for both he and I for sure, in a good way :D.

Sounds good so far, yall have a great weekend. Just show that boy the love.

Sounds good so far, yall have a great weekend. Just show that boy the love.

Thanks to all you guys and all the recent support posts. This is surreal how much love I feel in this thread. I mean seriously the support I get here, is better than what I'm receiving from my local buddies (Of course I'm excluding you DawgDaddy:D). If you could see how much you guys/gals have done for me and my kid it would melt ya heart. I can really FEEL your prayers and support and I have no doubt my son can too. Just a little bit of faith goes a long way and man you guys have blown it out of the water with your online bro hugs and stuff. I love all of ya!

This weekend is hopefully going to be a benchmark in our lives. I am willing to do anything to help my boy get clean and back in life. He is so young and there is so much to see and do in this world. There is so much life to be lived and so little time to do it. This world don't stand still for nobody and Lefty you and I both know the years fly by so quickly!

Everything will go as great as you expect it to be Ole Gray, don't Worry my prayers go out to you and KellyBo and your family all will be well just believe that!

Thanks to all you guys and all the recent support posts. This is surreal how much love I feel in this thread. I mean seriously the support I get here, is better than what I'm receiving from my local buddies (Of course I'm excluding you DawgDaddy:D). If you could see how much you guys/gals have done for me and my kid it would melt ya heart. I can really FEEL your prayers and support and I have no doubt my son can too. Just a little bit of faith goes a long way and man you guys have blown it out of the water with your online bro hugs and stuff. I love all of ya!

This weekend is hopefully going to be a benchmark in our lives. I am willing to do anything to help my boy get clean and back in life. He is so young and there is so much to see and do in this world. There is so much life to be lived and so little time to do it. This world don't stand still for nobody and Lefty you and I both know the years fly by so quickly!

So true, now pull him through it.

KellyBo and I are doing some final touches on our home today before we fly out of Atlanta to Palm Beach, Fla. The weekend family session is Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing how my son is doing after his time there. Saturdays session should be both informative and intense. I spoke to my son yesterday and he sounded really good so I can even tell over the phone, something is working.

Have a safe trip you two, I'm happy the progress is looking good. :thumb:

KellyBo and I are doing some final touches on our home today before we fly out of Atlanta to Palm Beach, Fla. The weekend family session is Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing how my son is doing after his time there. Saturdays session should be both informative and intense. I spoke to my son yesterday and he sounded really good so I can even tell over the phone, something is working.

OG, that is good news, I hope you have a safe and successful trip you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers this weekend!

Travel safely and I feel that this will be a GREAT trip for you and your family, and what I'm sure will be a significant step towards a very meaningful change in all your lives

P.S.- Give your kid a hug from all of us.

I'm so glad your son is making such good progress, Bill. We'll pray that your visit this weekend will even further his resolve to beat this thing. God bless!

Travel safely and I feel that this will be a GREAT trip for you and your family, and what I'm sure will be a significant step towards a very meaningful change in all your lives

P.S.- Give your kid a hug from all of us.

Will do! Heading to Atlanta at 08:30 a.m. today and departing at 11:30 for Palm Beach.

Good Luck, my friend....your family is in our thoughts and prayers...

Will do! Heading to Atlanta at 08:30 a.m. today and departing at 11:30 for Palm Beach.

Safe travels my friend. Thoughts and prayers are being lifted for you, KB and your family.

Good Luck, my friend....your family is in our thoughts and prayers...

Thanks Bama and all the great support posts in this thread. Prayer, well wishes, excellent wisdom, PM's, & a special support that I will not list but I can tell ya it's all greatly appreciated. Now we go down to see first hand how well this program has worked. I know this is only the beginning of a long term battle however we are prepared to stay the course and and help him make a change in his life. It's probably going to have its frustrating moments as well as happy times so that's just part of the process. I am going to show him that his Dad is behind him 100 percent for a healthy and permanent recovery. I appreciate ya all!

It'll be good visit for all of you OG. Travel safe!

I want to add my "Safe travel" and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

safe travels

Have a great trip Kelly and Bill, have faith.

Enjoy your time with your son OG and safe travels.

Travel safely you two. It'll be a great weekend for all of you I feel!

Safe travels, enjoy the weekend with your son.

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Have a great trip OG and KB. Enjoy your time with your son. I bet he's anxious and excited to see you.

Back