10yardDraw, you sir are a freakin nut!!!!

Wow, WTG 10YD. That is an awesome gesture. Another wonderful display of the people that make THP so special.

10yard I just pm'd you my address,don't tell me what you are sending just surprise me

WTC that's amazing, wow 10 yard you are first class!

Awesome 10yard and you know it's going to a good home. WR is a very generous person from what I've seen here and in person. He already has paid it forward.

Rhino what head are you going to pair that up with?

WTG 10 yard! It's nice to see someone pay it forward to WR after all he has done for others.

The coolest thing I've read to today! Made my day!

Very cool, great gesture 10yarddraw!

I am going to try this on some stuff in the marketplace. :)

Another awesome 10Y moment. We recently had a transaction where he was ultimately concerned I was happy. Great dude to work with. Well, just a great dude.

Another example of why I like this forum so much.

Well done 10Y....well done sir indeed !

classy guy, way to go 10yd!

Wow, WTG 10YD. That is an awesome gesture. Another wonderful display of the people that make THP so special.

My sentiments exactly! THP has the best people on the best site!!!

Yea old 10YD is a class act for sho! Nice guy too :D

Another WOW factor in our members, great surprise 10. Looking forward to seeing what you put that into at the Des Moines outing WR.

Well done 10YD, you rock!

I have known 10yardDraw for about 18 months now. We msg each other every now and then just to see what is new and check and see how life is treating us. Well a few weeks ago I saw he posted in the marketplace forum he was selling a relatively new :miyazaki: Kusala Black shaft with a R11 tip on it. It also had a brand new Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound grip on it. He wanted $200 for this shaft, a fair rate for such a great shaft. As a joke I sent him a msg offering $1.50 for it. We "bantered" a bit on the pricing but he did not budge. A few days had passed and he asked me for my address. I gave it to him and asked what he was sending. He refused to tell me and today I received a package from him at my door. When I opened it up this was inside:

Spoiler
kusalablack61rfs2.jpg

Are you freakin' kidding me? He sent me the _((*^&*% shaft!!!! I was floored when I got it out of the box. I of course immediately contacted him and offered to send some $$ back to him but he will not hear of it, not even the shipping costs. Casey, you my friend are an amazing guy and truly represent what is great about this forum, no wait.. this family. I am there for you if ever need anything.
Rhino, it is clear to me that you owe 10yardDraw $1.75. You offered it and he sent it. I say you better pay up or we'll be forced to ban you.

Great stuff from 10yard, that's how THP'ers roll baby. I love it!

What are you going to install that sweet shaft into?

Very cool of you 10Yard!

Friendship are formed everyday here at THP! Great stuff.

Rhino, it is clear to me that you owe 10yardDraw $1.75. You offered it and he sent it. I say you better pay up or we'll be forced to ban you.

Great stuff from 10yard, that's how THP'ers roll baby. I love it!

Exactly what I thought.... Lol.... Awesome 10y... Real class here....

Back