2012 Callaway Golf Ball Technology

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Callaway staff members had a chance to speak about the technology in their golf ball of choice.

I love watching these good job guys. I lol everytime I hear ****** talk on video. He sounds so robotic. Nice to see breezey on there and good reasons behind your choice of ball my man.

I actually played a practice round with a HEX Black and thoroughly enjoyed it. So much that I purchased some of my own to put into play locally.

Well done lads!

Some great promos here guys!

Kelly I need you to narrate my life for me.

That was awesome, everyone nailed the Promo's. Great job guys..

Love this ball. Educated me a bit on ball technique as well. I have the black and chrome and absolutely love both.

I really do love the Callaway Hex balls. I think they have something with the hex dimple design. It does wonders off the tee and around the greens.

Nicely done. Once again, I'm left wanting to go buy something from watching these. The spin separation talk was very informative. I think my shop still has these discounted, so it might be time to grab a box.

The things you learn watching these videos. Good job gents!

David the passion in your spots is great, thanks for making the trip over and being sure a strong part of the MC

CB really towers over his bag and CL is right at eye level, dont remember CB being that tall

Great job guys. CB you definitely sound like a true salesman talking about the characteristics of the ball and then hitting on the price, great job dude.

Great job guys. CB you definitely sound like a true salesman talking about the characteristics of the ball and then hitting on the price, great job dude.

You too dude, you did a great job of not only describing the characteristics of the ball, but also by putting it into action and hitting the shots. You rocked it!

Very nice job on the ball promo by the Callaway staffers! I must admit that I have not put one of these into play but watching these guys in SC and I know I need to try the Black's.

Great Job guys even you ******,..LOL

Kelly is stealing the show on these Callaway ones...LOL foorty five holes!

Nicely done. Once again, I'm left wanting to go buy something from watching these. The spin separation talk was very informative. I think my shop still has these discounted, so it might be time to grab a box.

I wasn't even aware of that until this morning. No wonder I like this ball off the Classic.

Great job repping your Hex Black Tour Balls.
Watching you guys play these in Myrtle had me going out to the store when I returned home.
I picked up a dozen Chrome and a dozen Black.
Again great job on the promo's

FOURTY FIVE HOLES and still in good nick...great enthusiasm Kelly and CB makes that tree look small! Always a pleasure to see all you guys giving your spin on products.

I won't lie, I didn't know about the spin separation stuff. Good job talking about the new Cally ball. I know guys were raving about them that week. Nice to see Chunky on video too. JB must have had some good editing skills.

Great job gents.

I freaking love watching these videos, I can also easily say that since I put the Black into play my last round out I really thoroughly enjoyed them. The "spin separation" is a new one to me but it really explains alot about what I see out of this one on the course.

Awesome!

Great job fellas, that ****** fella is a natural and he didn't swear once.

Way to go guys, awesome promos. I love the Hex Black and I was not even aware of the spin separation technology. That's probably why I like it so much. It's a great golf ball.

Great job guys!! I loved learning about the spin sep. with Chad. Very cool info.

Great job guys!! I loved learning about the spin sep. with Chad. Very cool info.

It was a lot of fun working with Chad. He'd come to you and ask what you liked about each product, then be like "ok say that and throw in this" His knowledge was insane and he made you feel confident about shooting your promo's

Big thanks to the guys behind the camera they were very patient with us

That was fun to watch, each of you came across clear and knowledgeable. Awesome work everyone!

another group nailing their promos. wtg boys

Back