The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint no shame in that dude!
Well, if we can get her through this, she will be staying with us forever. I don't care if I want another cat or not, she has found a home here and will be ours. she fits that Hacker name to a tee. She just keeps fighting through and when it seems like she is down and out, she pulls something off. I'm just amazed. For 6 weeks old or less, she is a tough little gal. I just feel personally obligated now to see this through for her and to open up our home for her.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Thanks guys. I get so damn attached and letting me vent and talk about here is keeping my mind off it and keeping it from overwhelming me. I know, it's just a cat, but to me, it's about doing right and doing the best you can to help.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

it's not just a cat man it's a part of a family, our cat is like a a child to us haha, and either way you will make someone happy in the future wether you keep the kitten or give it to another home, you are a real life good Samaritan and I salute thee

Jeff you rock. Repped. Little Hacker didn't deserve the treatment she got over the weekend, and you were awesome enough to tyr your best to help turn it around.

Vet actually just called. They are giving her IV treatments and considering where she was at just a few hours ago, she has done almost a 90 degree turn around. She was limp, couldn't open her eyes and couldn't meow when I took her in. As of an hour ago, she was alert, her temp had increased substantially and she even sat up on her own power so the nurse could clean her eyes and face. Still a long ways to go, but she is alive and responding to fluids and care.

She picked up on my stubbornness and bullheadedness in her short time in my home. She's a Hacker, indeed. Fighting her little fuzz butt off.

Dude, I was in tears. Another hour this morning, probably less, she would have died. I thought she died in the car because she stopped even trying to meow and was limp. She didn't make a sound for a good 3 minutes and I started talking to her, and she started trying to meow again. I turned around and went to the vet. She has a ways to go, but if all goes well today, she will be coming home wrapped in her usual Cleveland Gold towel and getting the proper care she needs.

Love hearing that news Jeff. Here's hoping she continues to get better

Had a very long weekend of Golf due to a tournament. It's the reason for my inactivity this weekend.

I had alot of fun starting on Saturday afternoon. Went off at 1 PM and shot a 80 that I was actually pretty disappointed with. I figured I could've struck the ball alot better. The leader shot a 65 so I knew going into Sunday to just be aggressive and fire at pins. Shot a 78 with what I'm sure was at least 35 putts. Nothing went in outside of 7 ft. It was atrocious. I would really beautiful Irons shot and was unable to convert almost all time. Could've very easily been a 70. Oh well. Just gotta grind it out and keep plugging along. Gonna work on putting with my coach for an hour on Wednesday and try and get some sort of rhythm and confidence in that area. I'm very proud of myself because I've worked hard and I feel like I'm so close to being a really good player. I'm exhausted from the weekend, but I'm gonna keep going. I love this game too much.

Not related to anything, but it just reminded me of a funny story.

One of our friends has a daughter who is a Sherriff's Deputy in Florida. She was going out of town for a few weeks, so she asked her dad to start up her patrol car every day, just to keep battery charged.

You can probably see what's coming....he does as instructed for a few days, but finally, the urge gets the better of him and he figures he has to try the siren/lights just once real briefly. He flips them on, but then can't figure out how to get them off. He ends up having to call the Sheriff's Department to ask how to get it turned off.

I'm sure some of his neighbors had a rant that day.

That is too funny. I guarantee he had the pucker effect going on strong!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

It's a real shame hitting stupid people is frowned upon

Rant: Someone copying "higher ups" on an e-mail trying to make me look bad.

Solution: Replying back to said person, and copying the same people she did, letting her know that I have also attached 4 forwarded emails from the past two weeks that were sent to her with the information that was needed, that she completely ignored.

I WIN.

BOOM! Don't mess with War Eagle

Solution: Replying back to said person, and copying the same people she did, letting her know that I have also attached 4 forwarded emails from the past two weeks that were sent to her with the information that was needed, that she completely ignored.

I WIN.
Charlie Sheen approves. Well done.

I WIN.

that's an epic win, love it!

The light above my desk in my office just started humming again.

So for like 2 years now I've been looking for a new car for my mom. Finally got her the deal she wanted and she took delivery two weeks ago. I get a phone call last week that doesn't like said car because it shakes. Make appointment at 2 dealers to have it checked, nothing wrong with it. I had them swap the nitrogen in the tires to regular air as it does ride a little better, improved it a little. So today she drives up to the dealer where she got it looking to do something different. 57 phone calls later I think its straightened out. I love my momma but got dangit!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So for like 2 years now I've been looking for a new car for my mom. Finally got her the deal she wanted and she took delivery two weeks ago. I get a phone call last week that doesn't like said car because it shakes. Make appointment at 2 dealers to have it checked, nothing wrong with it. I had them swap the nitrogen in the tires to regular air as it does ride a little better, improved it a little. So today she drives up to the dealer where she got it looking to do something different. 57 phone calls later I think its straightened out. I love my momma but got dangit!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well a great gesture nonetheless war, sucks there were issues but hopefully its all squared away now

wow look mike finally got tapatalk

I read this story a couple of days ago and thought that it was sad that 2 people from South Carolina, my home state, were murdered in St. Maarten: http://abcnews.go.com/International...-killing-south/story?id=17309843#.UGEQSaTyYp8

I just got off the phone with my parents, and it turns out that the guy that was murdered was the son of one of my mother's best friends. My mom spent most of the afternoon with her friend and other family members, and they are devastated. I am sick to my stomach right now, I will never understand why some people resort to deadly violence and harm people in the prime of their lives.

Very sad and tragic for this couple and their families & friends. Sorry this struck so close to home Ary.

Sorry to hear that Ary, seems to happen all to often these days! Makes my little frustration mute....T/P with you sir!

Went to get a quick 9 in after a short job today. Was able to walk right on with only a foursome in front of me just teeing off. Was a short par four so waited for them to get off the green since nobody was behind me so I could work on a couple things. Ended up with a bogey on the hole, but by the time I got to the second green they were just teeing off? Waited again for them to get off the green on a par three. Came up short and pitched two 20 feet and loved that the one putt went to the bottom...par. Third whole...they were waiting to tee off. Looked down and there was two groups playing this par 4 and the next hole had a group on the box and one waiting. Waited 10 minutes and walked right off the course and got a raincheck and a bucket of balls. Not really mad, just frustrated that the groups ahead were not banding together being that there was a single, followed by a double followed by single and then a double and then the foursome in front of me which really couldn't do much.

The guy at the clubhouse was understanding and had no issue with giving me a raincheck. Crappy range session so went to another range and fared much better. Getting ready to play tomorrow at The Ridge at Castle Pines tomorrow for my birthday. Colorado has a $52.80 special going on for a few higher end courses and this is one of them. Looking forward to playing The Ridge again on Wednesday or another course with another THP'r (MileHighGolfer).

Feel better now.

Sorry to hear that Ary, seems to happen all to often these days! Makes my little frustration mute....T/P with you sir!

Went to get a quick 9 in after a short job today. Was able to walk right on with only a foursome in front of me just teeing off. Was a short par four so waited for them to get off the green since nobody was behind me so I could work on a couple things. Ended up with a bogey on the hole, but by the time I got to the second green they were just teeing off? Waited again for them to get off the green on a par three. Came up short and pitched two 20 feet and loved that the one putt went to the bottom...par. Third whole...they were waiting to tee off. Looked down and there was two groups playing this par 4 and the next hole had a group on the box and one waiting. Waited 10 minutes and walked right off the course and got a raincheck and a bucket of balls. Not really mad, just frustrated that the groups ahead were not banding together being that there was a single, followed by a double followed by single and then a double and then the foursome in front of me which really couldn't do much.

The guy at the clubhouse was understanding and had no issue with giving me a raincheck. Crappy range session so went to another range and fared much better. Getting ready to play tomorrow at The Ridge at Castle Pines tomorrow for my birthday. Colorado has a $52.80 special going on for a few higher end courses and this is one of them. Looking forward to playing The Ridge again on Wednesday or another course with another THP'r (MileHighGolfer).

Feel better now.

At least you're playing a really good course tomorrow, and for a pretty darn good price. Over 8k yards, of course you're gonna tip it out right? Haha

At least you're playing a really good course tomorrow, and for a pretty darn good price. Over 8k yards, of course you're gonna tip it out right? Haha

Depends who I get paired up with, but if they are willing...lol! Heck ya!

Hit em straight J4U!

No usual's or ditches tomorrow brother!

Depends who I get paired up with, but if they are willing...lol! Heck ya!

No usual's or ditches tomorrow brother!

Id be down to play somewhere Wednesday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back