2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fantastic news! The Cobra/Puma/Seemore partnership is a powerhouse!

I'm very excited about this. After following both SeeMore testing threads, I'm at the point where I believe I need a SeeMore in my bag. This is great news for Morgan Cup 2013. Just another great company getting in the mix.

That's great news and I was hoping to see them involved.

This is awesome. The Cobra/Puma/SeeMore combo is amazing

This is amazing news!!! VERY VERY VERY COOL!! I am thrilled to see SeeMore get involvd in this way. I am so pumped for both SeeMore and Cobra with this partnership!

ABSOLUTELY awesome! I had pondered/hoped it would be them, talk about a PERFECT fit for what the MC stands for IMO.

Oh man! This makes me really happy.

This is awesome news! I had a feeling SeeMore would be in this event somehow this year. Thanks SeeMore for being part of such an amazing event!

I'm very excited about this. After following both SeeMore testing threads, I'm at the point where I believe I need a SeeMore in my bag. This is great news for Morgan Cup 2013. Just another great company getting in the mix.

This is awesome news!! This also means you will have to wait and see who your sponsor is because I had all intentions of making sure one ended up in your bag.

This is awesome news!! This also means you will have to wait and see who your sponsor is because I had all intentions of making sure one ended up in your bag.

that shouldn't matter then. But that's not for this thread. We love putters in our house!

This is absolutely awesome!!! I simply love this announcement!

Welcome SeeMore and I am very excited about your partnership and support of the 2013 Morgan Cup!!!

This awesome news and something that I was hoping would happen!

How awesome is this? Things just got even more real!

That's great news. So pumped to see Seemore joining the MC! Whoever gets selected as a Cobra staffer should be excited. Great company with a great product.

Yep - that just happened! Absolutely incredible news. Can't explain how excited I am to see SeeMore involved with the 2013 Morgan Cup!!!

Absolutely awesome. Just incredible.

This is huge amazing news!! Great to have SeeMore onboard!! WOW!

Yep - that just happened! Absolutely incredible news. Can't explain how excited I am to see SeeMore involved with the 2013 Morgan Cup!!!
Im with ya there Cookie! I had a gut feeling that SeeMore would be involved in some way, and I am glad to see them part of this event!

Welcome SeeMore to the MC party! What a great company to have in this event!

This really is great news. I had a feeling SeeMore would get into the mix after Cobra got involved. It just makes sense and I am thrilled for this.

I was very much anticipating the addition of SeeMore this year. THP made me aware of SeeMore putters, and there's no question that this membership supports them in a big way.

I love the addition. Really pumped to see it.

I almost spit up coffee reading this.

This is AWESOME! Love me some SeeMore. I was rolling my Si3 in the garage yesterday when I should have been packing boxes for our upcoming move. What's more fun, though, right?

And to be paired with Cobra/Puma. Man what lucky MC sob's those guys will be.

Jelly

Yeah dude that just seems like a perfect fit in my opinion!

Welcome to the 2013 Morgan Cup, SeeMore!!!

Wow, another top signing for the Morgan Cup!

SeeMore have been amazing on THP in recent times, so to see them throw their weight behind the Morgan Cup is great! Lucky lucky staffers!

Man, that news almost makes me a little sad for myself because it's so huge. Still, can't be happier for the guys that will get to be in that group. It's going to be a ton of fun following along with the equipment talk next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back