The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

Already shot my bio and it's all edited together. Just need to come up with an idea for the product before the 20th.....

negative ghost rider....may go the volunteer route but still tbd

Are you submitting videos this go around Hanks?

I wouldn't expect anything less, dude. gracias!

well i did make campaign buttons for elections night! i bedazzled yours buddy!

negative ghost rider....may go the volunteer route but still tbd

that sucks man, I was hoping we could show off some wedge skills in SC

Well I absolutely nailed my bio video. Are we allowed to post bloopers? Or prebloopers? I bleeped a word out, and it doesnt really show anything about my video that will be submitted.

Last edited:
thainer you crack me up bro

Pretty funny Thain.

haha nice warm up thainer

That's an awesome way to get loose Thain. Really funny!

Hahaha, cedar shingles and flapjacks. Pretty funny Thain!

Funny Thainer, cool to post a blooper, I've been thinking about it, but that's even tougher than sending the real videos :D

Nice Thainer, love the bloopers!!!

Well I absolutely nailed my bio video. Are we allowed to post bloopers? Or prebloopers? I bleeped a word out, and it doesnt really show anything about my video that will be submitted.

For some reason I have a craving for pancakes?

Pretty funny Thain

So I sat on my entries for a bit in case I wanted to change or re-shoot anything, but I just hit send on the email, so I'm officially entered. I don't know if I've ever been that nervous before sending an email ever!!!

So I sat on my entries for a bit in case I wanted to change or re-shoot anything, but I just hit send on the email, so I'm officially entered. I don't know if I've ever been that nervous before sending an email ever!!!

Best of luck man!

Love it Thainer - some funny stuff dude!!

nice man. I like hearing that. Good luck to you.

Just barely over a week left....time to get those videos cranking guys and gals!!

Question JB, I know the first post says that this year the announcements will be made after the deadline..2 people each night...but it doesn't say when that starts....the next night....the following Monday....a week later? Just wondering

Just barely over a week left....time to get those videos cranking guys and gals!!

Question JB, I know the first post says that this year the announcements will be made after the deadline..2 people each night...but it doesn't say when that starts....the next night....the following Monday....a week later? Just wondering

Good question TBT. I've been wondering the same thing.

hah, I did it like ripping a bandaid. Make the videos, send the videos. I've missed out on a bit of the action in here, but mostly because I'm trying to avoid second guessing already submitted material.

Best of luck Icey!!

I'm glad I waited a bit longer....yet another idea as I was going to bed last night!

I am literally stuck with my promo. I know which company I want to do, but I don't know how I'm gonna do it. I need to get my crap together within the next 24 hours.

Good to hear shanks, best of luck sir

Back