2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tick Tock everyone, we are only a few days away from the video submission deadline. Make sure to get your videos in before the clock strikes midnight on the 20th!!

Tick Tock everyone, we are only a few days away from the video submission deadline. Make sure to get your videos in before the clock strikes midnight on the 20th!!

th

Can't wait to see all the videos and find out who is going to True Blue and Caledonia in July...it's gonna be great!

Anxiously waiting for the deadline and then the start of the announcements...the butterflies have just started to flutter in the stomach. Glad that I have my videos in.

I made one error in my promo video last week and now I gotta re-shoot it. :angry:

The bio is done and ready to send. Looks like I am heading down to the wire to get 'em in.

OG you entering?

No sir but I will be cheering you guys on with passion!

me too OG. Final week to get your videos in, hopefully there are a lot of entries.

Agreed OG, once the announcements start I'll be glued to my computer each night waiting for the two people to be announced!!!

Man this is getting more exciting, than a North Georgia mountain bear sucking honey bees out of my garage :blob:

I believe you are making a mistake Ole Gray.

My bio video shows as 1:01, but when watching it goes 58, 59, 1:01.

I know we've talked and that its fine, but it annoys me :) haha

I think he is too. I really think OG would excel in the morgan cup.

I gotta shoot the "about me" video today and finish the editing of both tomorrow. Leaving on a trip so tomorow is my deadline. I hope to get them finished.

Time is counting down on this. I can't wait to see who gets in and the awesome entry's.

OG, come on! You and Kelly should BOTH enter!!!!

I think he is too. I really think OG would excel in the morgan cup.

I think Ole Gray would be an outstanding Morgan Cupper. I really hope he reconsiders.

I would consider only if I could represent Cobra :D jk.... You guys are tugging on my heart strings. KellyBo also asked me last night, if was going to cut a video. I would have to be absolutely sure, I could give this Morgan Cup 110%. It's been a challenge lately taking on some problems around here. Maybe all the little surprises will go away.

Ole Gray- I hope you strongly consider cutting a couple videos and sending them in. I think you would do the MC proud with representing your sponsor as well as THP. Give it some thought, but I hope you will send some videos in.

Gray, I think you have it in you to do a great job.

I'm thinking, which is a dangerous thing for me :confused2::bulgy-eyes:

Keep thinking, and start recording! You would do an amazing job at the Morgan Cup...everyone who knows anything about you and about the MC would agree.

Now listen, you threatened me to where I had to shoot videos and enter, and you're not going to follow your own advice?? You all have obviously had a lot of things going on in the past few months, and I'm sure you have a honey-do list a mile long at the new abode, but you need to get off that rocking chair and come show the young bucks how you do this thing.

Finally an Ole Gray post that I can understand.

You should be on the Morgan Cup like an old coon hound during huntin' season

I day dream about this relentlessly now it seems. Crazy.

I cant wait to see everyone's entries for this and to follow through this whole event. The excitement around here is palpable.

I day dream about this relentlessly now it seems. Crazy.

no kidding, just about everything else has taken a back seat to this!

I had a dream about the Morgan Cup last night. I don't know if I should share it though...

I had a dream about the Morgan Cup last night. I don't know if I should share it though...

Then why post about it? Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back