2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 hours 58 minutes until the first selection!!!

Great videos guys. Chunky, that was freaking awesome.

Staples did you put in a video this year?

Good words captains! Thanks for your guys' hard work

Man I am finally home and able to sit down and prepare for the weekend. I am ready to celebrate along with the chosen 3 on Sunday night, I will have my graffiti gun in one hand and a beer in the other! The nerves are starting to get me too as I wait anxiously to see who is selected. So many great guys entering this year and it will be a bummer to see some heartbroken. In the end I know we will have a solid group of guys. Good luck everyone!

Is it crazy that I am nervous for everybody on Sunday? I know there are only so many spots available and in many ways it completely pains me. Good luck everybody.
Im nervous, but regardless fo selections, I hope the forum embraces MC2013 and we all step it up to a new level this year.

Nice videos guys.

Definitely raises the excitement level of all of us!

I think golfergal stated they aren't released in any special order
Thanks Mr. President....I knew it had probably been answered or said some where!!

Is it crazy that I am nervous for everybody on Sunday? I know there are only so many spots available and in many ways it completely pains me. Good luck everybody.

No, it's not crazy....I am nervous for everybody too! I guess because I know that alot of people put some hard work into their videos and really want to get in.....and like you said bro...there are only so many spots up for grabs.

I know I will be here everynight wishing good luck to everyone.

Not at all! I would love to hear your thoughts on my video!!

Man. I hope so too. But I don't know. I don't think I did enough.

Everyone did enough if you made a video. Don't get down on yourself.

Great stuff guy's . Good luck to all that entered
a video for the 2013 Morgan Cup !.

I'm sure it's common to second-guess yourself, but the fact of the matter is, there's only 18 slots. Some people with perfectly good submissions are not going to get in. All that any of us can do is celebrate those who make it, support them and be ready for the next year. The excitement is killer though, whatever way it turns out.

I'm excited to watch this some great people on the site.

Tomorrow is the day! Boy, I am really excited for all the applicants.

The nervousness is really kicking in now. Only 36 hours till the first 3 names are announced!

I'm looking forward to seeing 18 of you jumping around with excitement like a flea on a fat hound :blob:. Good luck to everyone and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya :thumb:

Hopefully this impeding storm doesn't mess with my ability to be online. I have a modified name FrankAStorm.hehe

#SelectionSunday is tomorrow. I am very excited for everybody.

Hopefully this impeding storm doesn't mess with my ability to be online. I have a modified name FrankAStorm.hehe

I was just thinking about that....better have the smartphone fully charged in case I need to be on tapatalk rather than my computer in case the power goes out!

I was just thinking about that....better have the smartphone fully charged in case I need to be on tapatalk rather than my computer in case the power goes out!

Ya know you guys bring up a good point. From what I hear about this storm, it might affect weather on East Coast from Sunday to Wednesday. Big possibility power to go out too. Therefore I think on #SelectionSunday as JB put it, no one from the East Coast should be announced and that should hold till the storm passes. It would be a shame to have your name announced and you not know cause the power was out. Now as for the Los Angeles area's forecast for the next week does not show and bad weather or perfect storms, just sunny skies and comfy temps. I think we'd be safe if Rhino's name was announced on Sunday. :D :alien:

#SelectionSunday is tomorrow. I am very excited for everybody.

We should get that trending on twitter. Everybody would be like, it's not March?! Gonna be a crazy week!

Just saw this: "How large has storm has become? Some of the cloud cover in NJ is from Sandy's leading edge. Sandy is off the coast of Florida."

This is gonna be ugly boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back