What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a personal best 3 over 75 today! 13pars 2 birdies 2 boggys and 1 triple!!!! Needless to say that triple hurt me hard!!! it was quite univentfull to be honest fairway, green birdie putt par!!! I had 33 putts today! I drove te ball great for a change iv been struggling a little the past few weeks! Birdied one par 5 par the other!! Made par all the 3s! It's a case of what could had been! If it wasn't for that triple!!! Really happy anyway!!

I shot a personal best 3 over 75 today! 13pars 2 birdies 2 boggys and 1 triple!!!! Needless to say that triple hurt me hard!!! it was quite univentfull to be honest fairway, green birdie putt par!!! I had 33 putts today! I drove te ball great for a change iv been struggling a little the past few weeks! Birdied one par 5 par the other!! Made par all the 3s! It's a case of what could had been! If it wasn't for that triple!!! Really happy anyway!!

Congrats on the pb

It is an absolute gorgeous day today so since I was already off all afternoon for my daughters Halloween party I decided to squeeze a quick 9 in before trick or treat time. I was killing the driver, maybe 10 or 12 yards longer on most holes but hit the irons like garbage today so I had a lot of wedges in my hands. Shot a 37 (+2) on the back 9. Sure was fun killing the driver like that! (Cleveland Classic btw)

Excellent quick round dude! I love when you try to fit a round in and it ends up being a great number

43-37 for an 80. 3 birdies on the back, 28 putts.

Put the J40 driver back in play along with the z-star 3w.

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Nice cookie

Played a solid round of golf today. Out in 37, back in 37. Two birds, and a few rocks in the way of a better score hahaha -- Greens are still recovering from aeration.

Very happy with the round. Great day off the tee, and only a couple of mishaps on approach.

I shot 41-40 for an 81 today. I started off the back 6 over through 5 but then made a birdie and finished with pars. 10/14 FWs, 6/18 GIR, 31 putts, and 1 penalty stroke from an iron shot. Not a bad day but it could've been way better.

Nice rounds Hawk, Cookie, Canadan and others

Got out a played this afternoon....one of the good things about being a Cowboys fan so close to Houston is the course is empty during the Texans game...I ended up play 27 holes...put some of the stuff from my lesson on Friday morning into play with better results today.....I was a scrambling machine...LOL

39/41 + 40

Only 29 putts for the 18 holes and then 15 putts on the extra 9

Really hit my short irons well.....Now to translate that into the rest of the bag.

46/43 at Verona Hills. I see why there is hills in the name. It was 32* with about 15 mph winds. I was really happy. Had 4-3putts. Plus I never played there before. And a lot of blind shots. Was a good round considering all the elements. :smile: I like excuses.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

That's some solid putting TBT!
\

Thanks bro.....kinda decieving because I only hit 6 GIR in 27 holes.....but I was GAIR on damn near everything......so it helps when you miss the green by 10 yards...and chip it to 2 feet.....putting stats get really low on days like that.

+9
absolutely turrble ball striking
took a 10 on the hardest hole on the course because i decided to tin cup 3 balls into the hazard
it is an adventure going from playing in shorts and short sleeves the last time i played to a full on winter gear day
guess i have to start practicing with a ton of clothes on and swinging in jackets and junk... grrrr

Had a horrible slicing tee shot on every hole but one today. Had a 10 and an 11, bunch of doubles, then 5 bogeys and 3 pars. Personal low of 34 putts though so that's something.

44/35 Finally broke 80 again. Front 9 was brutal as my driver was useless O/B twice, but my putter saved my butt. I switched to an open stance and switched to my Amy putter and then things got fun on the green.
The back 9 was an amazing -1 for me. I started using my F3 off the box and my putter became very good sinking every shot inside 10 feet on the back nine.
I think I am finally figuring out what gaps I have and learning to shoot beyond them. The M2-M4 combo was awesome today and led to allot of short chips and putts from 230y and in.

Shot a +3 75. Completely different round from yesterday. Struck the ball a ton better. Just never put myself in spots to make putts. Hit 10 Fairways, 10 Greens, and had 31 putts. Very encouraged by the ball striking today.

Shot a +3 75. Completely different round from yesterday. Struck the ball a ton better. Just never put myself in spots to make putts. Hit 10 Fairways, 10 Greens, and had 31 putts. Very encouraged by the ball striking today.

Nice dude, 10 greens is a good number.

Cookie/Hawk/JT....good playing guys!

Nice rounds for the rest of you this weekend too!!!

Shot a 92 on a course I had never played before but if felt like I shot 112. This course is a BEAST. We played the front men's tees, (white), and even those have a slope of 137. I knew this as a high quality/upscale public course so I assumed there would be good drainage. I was wrong, it was sloppy. I lost several balls in the fairway or first cut because they plugged and were never found. Ughhh...

I played at Georgia National today and shot 91 from the tips 45-46. The guys i played with are playing the club championship next week and wanted to play the tips , so i couldn't chicken out even though i know it's way above my pay grade . It gets very old real quick hitting 3 woods and 4 irons all day to the green , However i did surprise my self with some quality shots from 180-210 yds. into the greens.

I played poorly today and shot 107. I have been hitting everything fat lately and haven't quite resolved it yet. Bright spots were a few good 30-60 yard lobs i made within 10 feet to bail myself out of some bad spots, consistent driving on the back nine (4/7 FIR) and decent if not unlucky putting. Everything else, not so good! Unfortunately today may have been my last round of 2012 but we'll see what mother nature has in store the next few weeks.

Yesterday's round was possibly the most satisfying round of the year, might even be the last round of the year as well. 33/35 68 (one-man scramble) on an extremely tough links style course that I'd never seen or played before. This thing is cut right out of the middle of the Nebraska sand hills tall grass prairie without a single tree on the entire property, lol. Temps stayed in the upper 40's most of the day and overcast and the slightest breeze effected every shot. The greens were newly sanded and helped to slow down some, but still incredibly fast with crazy slopes. It was just one of those days when I couldn't do much wrong and hardly ever had to use my second shot, especially with the putter. My buddies just kept shaking their heads, they had never seen me play as well.

I don't want to go back to work today, haha.

Awesome round duey, I can't imagine doing that well even in a one man scramble.

I shot an 81 (42/39) today with 57.1% fairways and 27.8% gir with 31 putts and no birdies. Missed 5 legitimate chances but the greens here are very speedy and it is very hard to make myself stroke the ball firm enough to hold the line because a miss can roll by 6 to 8 feet. Had one lost ball in the fairway so that was a lost stroke too. Played in shorts and short sleeve shirt, very nice out there today.

36-50 for a nice 86 on Torrey Pines South Course...in a simulator of course. There're some quirks in the software which makes it so-so for drivers and woods but irons and putting is actually very close to the real thing.

Shot an 85 at Cinnabar Hills in San Jose, CA. (41,44). Really solid for me on a course I had not played before. I hit 10 fairways and 8 greens in regulation. 30 putts.

+12/+2 86
yeah it was that kinda round
ball was going everywhere on the front and more than a few found the ponds
had no clue what i was doing wrong until i got to my approach shot on #5 then it just clicked for some reason
glad i didnt get frustrated and quit because the back was actually fun except for two holes
only birdie of the day... 18

84, 42-42. Tough conditions and struggled on the greens today (they were being aerated).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back