Nice! Always good to hear how great THPers are!

You give and you get! Really cool by T2GRN18!

Way to go bro!

Was this the stuff Bert was almost dying from?

Thank you was MORE than enough

Thank you was MORE than enough

Yesterday was my last day before the Christmas Holiday so I was already in good spirits. I had a final meeting at 2pm, went to the Food buying place and picked up my princess. She and I chatted on the way home and then it was family time.
Mail is in the counter, I open, talk to the wife, kiss my son, yada yada yada yada... The night progresses and I notice a FedEx envelope by the front door. I'm thinking the wife forgot to put in the pile. I look, it's for me but I do not recognize the address. So I open and find another package, I open that and there it was

A letter from our Devrickus thanking me for the Baby clothes and a Callaway cigar lighter that doubles as a ball mark fixer and marker. It's my turn to say thank you and thank you was more than enough. This means a lot to me and I will be using it today once my father arrives. BTW Dev there are more clothes coming your way.

u6eju5ev.jpg

a2avygur.jpg

That is awesome! It really is touching when people do something for each other for no other purpose than to help. Pay it forward.

That is awesome! Very very cool. I love how so many people hear just reach out to other members in so many different ways. That is so powerful, Great work you guys

Great letter and awesome gift! This made me smile.

This makes my day, wonderful way to start the day reading about the good things the people here do for each other, nice going both Dev and Tadashi.

That's awesome! Great stuff from both Freddie and Dev!

LOL Dev you have the greatest last name ever.

This is awesome on you both.

Hahaha only you JRod. Nice polish name eh? Freddie, I am glad you like it. It's just a little something to say thank you from me and my wife but also from all the members of THP that you have helped throughout the years expecting nothing in return. Like I said in the letter, it's people like you that make this world a better place.

I had him in my phone for a very long time as "Caratalatatataazolo" because I didn't have a clue how to spell it.. I suppose I could have just asked..

Love the gesture here buddy. Two tremendous guys sharing in some holiday kindness. THP owns so hard.

I had him in my phone for a very long time as "Caratalatatataazolo" because I didn't have a clue how to spell it.. I suppose I could have just asked..

Love the gesture here buddy. Two tremendous guys sharing in some holiday kindness. THP owns so hard.

It's nod that hard to spell.

Car-pizza-LOL-o

TTing

How cool is that!!! Way to go Dev, very nice.

How cool is that? This place always makes me smile and reminds me of what a great place this is! By the way that is one of the coolest repair tools I have ever seen. Haha

This place never ceases to amaze me.

This is what it is all about. People helping others, giving from their heart and passing it on. Good on ya Freddie and Dev!!

Very cool!

This place is Awesome !

Man that's awesome of him to do that! Way to go dev!

That is truly awesome

Back