Hashtag Chad Joins THP TV To Discuss Odyssey Versa

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hashtag Chad hijacked coverage to show THPers all about the Odyssey Versa and what it can do for alignment in this episode of THP TV.

That is AWESOME...way to miss the money shot though Jman

Technology at its finest, very impressed

Hahahaha Jman with the "It's not a straight putt...."

THat is an awesome projection. When I saw the pictures on twitter it looked like that was painted on, really cool.

Interesting, I would love the opportunity to practice with that equipment for a while. The Versa is certainly a putter that I wish to give a try, it just looks so darn good to me.

That was an incredible setup that Odyssey had there! Crazy to visually see how much a small change can affect your putt.

Chad is such a cool guy. Looking forward to meeting him again in MB

Glad you were able to meet up with Chad. Very cool guy.

Wow that is a really cool piece of technology. Would love to get some putting work on that.

What an awesome setup and demonstration!

Pretty cool to see visual on putter alignment.

I want one of those things. Very cool demo.

Another reason I despise plumber's necks and always have. Always left for me.

Was such a cool setup/device though. Definitely the star of the Odyssey booth. The Versa line is much better in hand than thought pic's for me, I particularly liked the #7's!

That was really neat to see that in action. Need a portable for the course...lol.

That was a very cool demo. Can show you how golf is a game of inches (or in this case degrees) I think Hashtag may have a future in TV...

Very cool technology for the putting display. But, I suspect I would never be able to putt again after watching the mat tell me that I was off 2*.

I must admit, the Versa line has me in serious ponder mode. I am a huge fan of the W/B/W #7.

Not a straight putt hehe

I love the projection idea. Very cool

Cool technology but I would have pulled it too Jman :D

That is an awesome setup. Great video!

That is freaking cool. It was interesting to hear him say that you may naturally set up 1* open or closed and not know it. I would love to try this out.

That is a very cool demonstration there though. Jman, tell me dude, straight....what's the deal with the Versa? You like it?

Nice to see chad in on the THP TV action. Still not sure about the versa keep trying it out. Things I def like about it but there's lots of good options for odyssey this year.

Chad is just a natural. Love how he just grabbed the mic and did his own thing. Also that putting green with the laser graphics was pretty awesome.

That is a very cool demonstration there though. Jman, tell me dude, straight....what's the deal with the Versa? You like it?

I do, for what it is. Not the biggest fan of the white-hot insert (new or not) but the principle behind it does make sense when you get it in hand. The biggest knock for me is just the lack of a CS model.

Back