Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

​Attention:

I am going to start a thread on this, but no matter how I dice it I don't have the right proportion of people to rooms, so I am going to open up the outing for more signups!

BOOM!!!!

Holy wow! Let's get some more people in this!

​Attention:

I am going to start a thread on this, but no matter how I dice it I don't have the right proportion of people to rooms, so I am going to open up the outing for more signups!

Wow! Consider my mind blown!

Morgan: I know we discussed rooms yesterday but know that if you need to move me around to help with rooms then you can.

I hope those on the waiting list pull the trigger on this!

Morgan: I know we discussed rooms yesterday but know that if you need to move me around to help with rooms then you can.

Same as this guy.

Ditto, if anyone is staying the same amount of time as me and the wife

MAANNNN! I will probably be in a conf, in Orlando, from the 13-16th, flying out the 17th. Gotta be back in TX on Saturday for some volunteer stuff related to the Crowne Plaza Colonial.

I may try to bribe JB/GG and hangout Friday until my flight leaves. :angel:

well just booked my flights Thursday to Monday! stoked to play reunion.

That's aawesome bro. Looking forward to seeing you there and then in Myrtle in July!

I put up a countdown on my work computer, I'm so ready.

thats awesome man, Im certainly jealous of you guys

​Attention:

I'll sleep on an air matress on the practice green if it helps.
:soldier:

But a few more people coming on board will be cool, too.

Which airport should I fly into? I need to buy my flight ASAP!

Either MCO or the Orlando/Samford airport. The latter is about 45 minutes from the resort though!

My boss just called me about something with work and I took the opportunity to bring up the subject of needing to change my schedule to go to this outing. While I am on my 6 month probationary period there are strict rules regarding attendence and I was so worried about this. He was totally supportive and said it would be no problem to make the adjustments needed. WHAT A COOL GUY!!

Reunion here I come!! :banana:

My boss just called me about something with work and I took the opportunity to bring up the subject of needing to change my schedule to go to this outing. While I am on my 6 month probationary period there are strict rules regarding attendence and I was so worried about this. He was totally supportive and said it would be no problem to make the adjustments needed. WHAT A COOL GUY!!

That's great to hear. We'll see you there buddy.

Awesome! You have a great boss for sure.

Oh yea! Who's ya Daddy :bananadance:. Happy for ya MHG :thumb:

awesome milehigh. Looking forward to meeting you there!

Boom baby, glad to have you back.

Great news mhg!

Back