2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it Derek, I really do. Ultimate combo set working right there man.

Order is almost placed. Just working on the shaft offerings right now.

I can tell you that I will truly have a mixed set.
5i - Altitude
6-8 - MT's
9/PW/DW - TT's

that bag is just awesome.

Thanks guys. It took me a little while to show the altitudes some love, but I came around :act-up:

5i - Altitude
6-8 - MT's
9/PW/DW - TT's

I can't wait to see that in person. It's like a smorgasbord of Cleveland offerings!

Dhill and Cookie they look like some seriously cool irons. Nice orders guys

Oh my....not sure I was ready for that PM!!

Time for the Cleveland staffers to place iron orders!!

That's an awesome way to kick start the day!!

How are you not ready? Mr. Just broke 80 with Altitudes.

Pm from our tour rep for our Iron orders!

What War said! LOL

Absolutely. 4-DW without a doubt but shafts are the question.

Ummmm, if you just broke 80 with a set I think I would order those shafts...hehe

Yes, anything available on the Cleveland website.

Very cool, opening up the vault for you guys!

Nobody will be waiting on me! Order placed.

*Iron Choice (ex. Altitude): Altitudes 4-DW
Shaft Choice: ActionLite 55
Shaft Material & Flex (example steel stiff): Graphite / Stiff
Length: Standard
Loft: Standard
Lie: Standard
Grip Choice & Special requests (ex. 2 wraps): Lamkin 3GEN Green
Dexterity:* Right

Nice Order Cookie!!

5i - Altitude
6-8 - MT's
9/PW/DW - TT's

Look at Dhill37 with a Cleveland Iron buffet!! hehe

Love seeing all the excitement in here with guys ordering up gear!!

Okay, so we can choose CB's or MB's as we want, but Cleveland prefers we choose the newer line? Is that correct. I'm confused.

Okay, so we can choose CB's or MB's as we want, but Cleveland prefers we choose the newer line? Is that correct. I'm confused.
That is what the PM stated.

Okay, part of me feels like if I choose the CB's or MB's, it'll be looked down upon. But, I'll make picks appropriately.

Okay, part of me feels like if I choose the CB's or MB's, it'll be looked down upon. But, I'll make picks appropriately.
Play what you want to play.

If the option is given to you then I won't look down on you for it. Just like I wouldn't have looked down on anyone if they chose the CG Black driver.

I will look down on you...cause im taller

In the end its an option, pick whatever u want to game man!

Last edited:
Getting back into the THP flow...........good to see some irons being selected!!! Whop!!!

People wont look down on you buddy. I'm most likely going with the CBs. Play what fits your game.

People wont look down on you buddy. I'm most likely going with the CBs. Play what fits your game.

That's great Jeff. It'll be good to have some guys keeping those threads active as well, considering how awesome those irons are.

Getting back into the THP flow...........good to see some irons being selected!!! Whop!!!

Awesome time for sure. #irontime

That's great Jeff. It'll be good to have some guys keeping those threads active as well, considering how awesome those irons are.

Definitely. I'm trying to find somewhere locally to hit all of them with multiple shafts but its not looking great. Golfsmith is my best option and they didn't have much of a selection last time. Never hurts to try again though. I'm going to call the local Cleveland rep that I know to see where he's at tomorrow.

Hi Nate, I missed you around here!

5i - Altitude
6-8 - MT's
9/PW/DW - TT's
Awesome order!!!

I can't wait to hear what the rest of you guys go with, how exciting!

War Eagle....

split set
left-handed
do it.

War Eagle....

split set
left-handed
do it.

I concur, then I'll be able to hit them. :alien:

But seriously, awesome day on THP with the iron orders going in! And I agree with Jman...war, the split set is what I'd go with IMO. You seem to hit both MTs and TTs so well and have just gushed about both.

Awesome to see this thing rolling forward again! Nice orders now and ahead! I'll check the threads for more!

Can't wait to get the next PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back