What are you going to shoot today?

No, just a blanket question to everyone who posted earlier!

I shot 96 the day I posted in this thread so I did not meet my target (89). Tee to gree was ok, but chipping and putting were awful. I'm going to try again today to break 90 if weather permits and will post back later. My game has gone to the toilet and is being flushed deeper and deeper into deep shat :beat-up:. Getting up and down for me in the winter months is non existent.

good idea for a thread... i will be posting in here within the next few weeks

This thread seems to have died but I'll give it a go.

I'm coming off a PB round of 79 at a course that I'm super comfortable on, and today am heading out for a round at a course that I usually struggle to break 85 at (Northview - Ridge Course). I'm feeling pretty good about my game right now so I'm gonna go out and predict an 84 for today! The key for me will be to hit at least 8 FW's, have at least 9 GIR's and keep my putts at 31 or fewer.

Wish me luck!

Go low AG!

Headed out to play Green Valley Ranch this afternoon and it can be a tough track if ball striking is off. Shot my second best round there last fall, but it's been a few weeks since playing...going to say 84. Going to work on eliminating a sway I've developed on the downswing and focus on hip turn without swaying forward towards the target.

Okay I will play the game....this afternoon I will shot 84.

That's it boys!! Challenge yourselves and populate the thread. Army and Tim, you da mans!

For some reason, I just happened on this thread... and love this idea! I am playing Bella Collina next week in Orlando and will give this a try. Excited to see how well I do.

For some reason, I just happened on this thread... and love this idea! I am playing Bella Collina next week in Orlando and will give this a try. Excited to see how well I do.

My first time seeing it too, I will try to remember to give it a go before I head out next.

No golf for me tomorrow. I'm going to run 14 miles (actually about 14.5) and then drink a beer and watch the Falcons play.

I'm running to the Georgia Dome and back. It will be interesting to see what the atmosphere there looks like at about 10:00am for a 1:00pm start.
You're silly. Why would you do that? Fracking runners....I will never understand.

You're silly. Why would you do that? Fracking runners....I will never understand.

I have been checking for years, every time I see a runner I look to see if they are smiling. The answer is always no, I have never seen a smiling runner. Now that has to have some significance does it not?

Go low AG!

Headed out to play Green Valley Ranch this afternoon and it can be a tough track if ball striking is off. Shot my second best round there last fall, but it's been a few weeks since playing...going to say 84. Going to work on eliminating a sway I've developed on the downswing and focus on hip turn without swaying forward towards the target.

Better than expected...83, should have been better but I'll take it. Could have been worse as well I guess...thankful.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

New course and it's going to be coooooold tomorrow. I'm thinking I have an 81 in me.

I'm thinking tomorrow will be 87 for me. Haven't played in a while, I just don't see a good round in me. Last time I played golf just felt so unnatural. Baby steps to get back. Playing tomorrow and Tuesday, so we'll see.

MGA event today. 2 man 6-6-6 format (best ball, shamble, alternate shot). 75% average handicap (me and my partner will average to 11 I think so get a stroke on the hardest 7 or 8 holes).

Would like to shoot maybe 4 under? Not really sure given the format. Go out and play my best!

First time out in a week, a very long week. I could be happy with 100, but really hope the new swing kicks in. Time to break 80 again today.

Better than expected...83, should have been better but I'll take it. Could have been worse as well I guess...thankful.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
well done, was your number in your head through out the round?

New course and it's going to be coooooold tomorrow. I'm thinking I have an 81 in me.
nice Hawk, go get'em

I'm thinking tomorrow will be 87 for me. Haven't played in a while, I just don't see a good round in me. Last time I played golf just felt so unnatural. Baby steps to get back. Playing tomorrow and Tuesday, so we'll see.
You are better and will shoot better than a lack luster 87
MGA event today. 2 man 6-6-6 format (best ball, shamble, alternate shot). 75% average handicap (me and my partner will average to 11 I think so get a stroke on the hardest 7 or 8 holes).

Would like to shoot maybe 4 under? Not really sure given the format. Go out and play my best!
good luck buddy

First time out in a week, a very long week. I could be happy with 100, but really hope the new swing kicks in. Time to break 80 again today.
Do it to it Duey

I am playing eagle creek and will call a 78 today. With five par 5s I should be able to make some hay.

Playing with KellyBo today in a couples tournament at our club. It's a once a month tournament that will concludes in October with a champion couple based on points.

I am playing eagle creek and will call a 78 today. With five par 5s I should be able to make some hay.
Missed by one today and shot 79.

I love this thread Freddie. Planning on spending a bunch of time in here this year!

My next round probably won't be until Saturday for the Ohio Invitational. I've got all week to decide on my predicted score, but I'm going to do AMart a solid and claim 76 right now haha

I should have said 91. Dangit.

Say it ain't so Hawk....

Wanted to shoot 85 today, ended up with a 88...oh well

Say it ain't so Hawk....

It was a tough day. They happen though. Full of confidence after solid play yesterday and it didn't work out quite like I planned. Such is golf :D

Last edited:
Playing a course I always play well tomorrow with reachable par 5s and I've been playing well as of late. I'm going to shoot a 77.

Back