Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I have decided to put a new putter into play for the first time in Saturdays competition round.

#funtimesahead
What putter? Also, bring the T-Frame!

I have decided to put a new putter into play for the first time in Saturdays competition round.

#funtimesahead
Reeeeeeeeeally.....hmmmmmm......

#funtimesahead
Go with it buddy! I got your back with all kinds of "good good"

What putter? Also, bring the T-Frame!

Surprise surprise surprise!

Will do on the t-frame in addition to a few other things I need to return to you.

Finally found an acceptable outfit for Demo Day. It's not Loudmouth Loud, but bright enough that I won't be invisible when I stand next to Ole Gray. :act-up:

#funtimesahead

What's the policy on borrowing demo day clubs to play with?

I've been thinking of posting up each outfit I plan to wear like the pros! Gotta enjoy this huge opportunity and have fun, right? :)

I've been thinking of posting up each outfit I plan to wear like the pros! Gotta enjoy this huge opportunity and have fun, right? :)
In the past, you have been allowed to check them out from GolferGal to play a round with.

Have my Loudmouth outfit set for Demo Day. Will pack another Loudmouth outfit for likely the Villa Crawl. Have some scripting to do for the rest of the days. Will be packing early Wednesday night.

Of course. The best way to test equipment is get numbers from a launch monitor on the range, and then play 18 holes with it the following day. Its the way THP works.

I'm currently doing my scripting. Which is to say, bundling a load of stuff in a bag and getting about 4 hours sleep before heading to the airport. I'll be en route to that side of the world in less than 12 hours!

This side of the world welcomes your visit. Safe travels.

Finally found an acceptable outfit for Demo Day. It's not Loudmouth Loud, but bright enough that I won't be invisible when I stand next to Ole Gray. :act-up:

Are the shorts cotton? I hope not for your sake.

Well we start off Glasgow-London at about 7am. That takes about 90 mins. Then a 2 hour wait, then on to the Orlando flight, and that's probably just under 8 hours if we flap our wings hard enough. Could be worse!

Right on, that's not as bad as I would have figured it would be for you. Safe travels and looking forward to meeting you down there!

Have my Loudmouth outfit set for Demo Day. Will pack another Loudmouth outfit for likely the Villa Crawl. Have some scripting to do for the rest of the days. Will be packing early Wednesday night.

Please don't sit down while you're in villa 11. Thanks in advance. :alien:

I have compiled a list of golfers for Thursday and there are not a whole lot of players for Thursday. List coming soon.

I said today, but it will be tomorrow everybody. We will have some details about the meet and greet on Thursday for those that will be at the resort. We will also have final details on the villa crawl such as time, order in which villas are up, etc.

I said today, but it will be tomorrow everybody. We will have some details about the meet and greet on Thursday for those that will be at the resort. We will also have final details on the villa crawl such as time, order in which villas are up, etc.

I'll try to get online and check this out, but if not....could someone please take the confused Scottish man under their wing and guide him to the correct place on Thursday evening? Thanks. :D

I have compiled a list of golfers for Thursday and there are not a whole lot of players for Thursday. List coming soon.

Interesting. I'm sure its a solid group of us who will knock out some golf though.

haha Glad ya riding the same mule buddy :thumb:

Paulo -- Have a good trip over the big pond and looking forward to meeting a Scottish dude. Are ya going to be wearing a dress when you get over here? :bulgy-eyes: jk:D

i can't wait for thursdays afternoon round. plus i should be warmed up after my fitting at the Annika Academy or tired from hitting to many balls! haha meet and greet the first night is always a blast i remember how nervous i was last year. so many new faces.

Back