The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Dad! :clapp:

Congratulations moregooder

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Congratulations MG, having a little girl is the coolest experience I've ever had. My happy happy joy joy for the day was getting accepted into my first University. I'm almost 28 years old but it is still a cool feeling that I didn't experience as a high school kid.

Congratulations Moregooder.

Awesome news MG...CONGRATS

LtEvOtApPeD B4

She is a beauty MG, congrats to you and the little lady.

Ton's of hair MG, Emma's a real beauty. Hope mom's doing well.

Awww, how sweet MG! Congrats!

Just in time for Fathers Day!

The manager at Golf Galaxy gave me a 50% upgrade to my trade ins today when I went to purchase my new irons. They aren't supposed to include PING in the deal but he did. Ended up getting my new irons for $175! You can't do any better than that for a set of custom order irons!

Today was an amazing day at the US Open! I had so much fun!

2013 has been amazing on thp and we are only half way done.....2014 is going to be off the hook!

I have amazing parents. They always been there for me and I hope I can be as good of a parent to my future children.

Just finished chatting with them. They were asking about the Morgan Cup, prep, match ups, etc.

I have amazing parents. They always been there for me and I hope I can be as good of a parent to my future children.

Just finished chatting with them. They were asking about the Morgan Cup, prep, match ups, etc.

Awesome dude, I love to hear people who appreciate that.

Fine of my favorite song lyrics " you don't really know what you got until its gone"

I bid on an ebay item and almost immediately regretted it. My HHJJ is that someone finally out bid me. It was a small item but I'm still happy to be off the hook.

I bid on an ebay item and almost immediately regretted it. My HHJJ is that someone finally out bid me. It was a small item but I'm still happy to be off the hook.

Haha I hate when that happens.

THP is my HHJJ. So much amazingness going on. It's nuts.. It really is.

Just got news that they finally got my uncle off the ventilator. It's a start, but there's still a LARGE blockage in his left leg that's throwing clots elsewhere.

My wife had a job interview this morning she already got called back - looks like she got it.

Just found out that I will get to meet and interview Steve Weatherford at the Trenton Thunder game tonight.

Oh... and #grandaddy

what
a
day

That's worth a few beers at least.

My wife had a job interview this morning she already got called back - looks like she got it.

Just found out that I will get to meet and interview Steve Weatherford at the Trenton Thunder game tonight.

Oh... and #grandaddy

what
a
day

Sounds like a win/win day to me :thumb: Now go out and celebrate :bananadance:

Oh... and #grandaddy

what
a
day

Someone needs to hop on a flight to Vegas before their rungood ends.

Oh... and #grandaddy

what
a
day

Awesome man! Now if only the Giants could sign Cruz..... The way your luck is going give him a call haha

Congrats again enjoy it man but not too much because you need to practice for December. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back