Happy Birthday Papa Thainer21

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that were at the Morgan Cup last week, you might have had a chance to meet Thain's father Peter. If you did, you were greeted with warmth and someone truly enjoying this journey with his son.

I learned that today is his birthday and I hope we can give him a nice THP Happy B-Day.

Happy Birthday Thainer's dad! Hope it's a great day!

For those that were at the Morgan Cup last week, you might have had a chance to meet Thain's father Peter. If you did, you were greeted with warmth and someone truly enjoying this journey with his son.

I learned that today is his birthday and I hope we can give him a nice THP Happy B-Day.

Awesome! Reading Thain's post about his father and how special the experience was for him to have his father there and supporting him and how amazing THPers were in welcoming him to the THP family, was one of my favorite posts in the recap thread. Happy Birthday Papa Thain!!

Happy Birthday Peter! It was awesome having you follow our group on Saturday!

Happy Birthday Peter! It was a pleasure meeting you and playing a round together with you and Thain. Thanks again for all your support during the week!

Have a great day Peter!

Have a great day Peter!

Have fun today and enjoy! :cake::blob::clapp::golf::guitar::golf2::present::party::thumb::violin::birthday:

Happy Birthday Senior!! It was a pleasure to get a chance to speak a little to you about Thainer. You've done a great job

Happy birthday, sir! It was a pleasure meeting you last weekend, and am glad you could experience the MC with Thain and the rest if us!

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday Peter!

Happy birthday Peter! Like INgolfer said, having you there with us on Saturday was awesome.

Thainers dad was great to chat with last week. Hope he has a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Peter! I look forward to golfing with you in September! Yep Thpers that's right, I get the privilege of golfing with Peter. Any of you close may join us. Make a shindig out of it for him!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Happy Birthday, Thainer21's Dad!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy birthday senior moyles

Birthdays should be golf days , hope you have a good birthday/golfday

Happy birthday

:birthday:

Happy Birthday Peter. Had the chance to talk briefly to you on the 8th green at Caledonia and was a pleasure to meet you.

Happy Birthday Peter!

Happy Birthday Peter!

Dan

Pretty awesome. Happy birthday to your dad, Thain!

Back