What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice round Josh! You are trending down like a fiend. Really hoping to be joining you down there by the end of the summer!

Miller time has been on fire the last month or so, keep it up man!

I took my son out with me today (he's 3) and got a quick 9 in before the thunderstorms. It was only my 3rd time out this year and I finally felt comfortable on the course. I shot a 46 but I only hit 1 fwy, 0 greens and had 17 putts. Not terrible all in all.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I didn't expect to play 9 today but the club house managed to squeeze me in...and I'm glad they did. 37 (+1) on the back 9 today at my club. 2 birdies, 3 bogies, 4 pars on my way to a 9 hole PB. I believe this was my first 9 hole round with multiple birdies as well. I was walking to #17 tee and got a message from Canadan that said "time to elevate your game." I had just made a bogey to go +1. My tee shot was a bit right of my target but in the fairway. I had 130 to a middle pin and dropped a 9i to 4 feet. My par putt on 18 lipped out unfortunately but I'm very excited with my play today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

45 for nine holes today. Kind of a let down after my PB last week, but doubled the first three holes before reigning it in and keeping it to pars and bogeys the rest of the way. Putting could have been sharper, so could have a couple approach shots, but driver, short game and mid/long irons were good for me.

Played at The Oaks in Covington with 3 friends, shot 40/36=76, 12/14 FWs, 50% GIRs, used 30 putts with 2 three jacks. 3 birds and 1 double. Best day of ball striking in a while. Getting ready for my tournament in Tuscaloosa, Al. this coming weekend.

Way to play Randy!

Played at The Oaks in Covington with 3 friends, shot 40/36=76, 12/14 FWs, 50% GIRs, used 30 putts with 2 three jacks. 3 birds and 1 double. Best day of ball striking in a while. Getting ready for my tournament in Tuscaloosa, Al. this coming weekend.

Atta boy DD!!!!!

Wow heck of a round DD...well done

DD is en fuego!

On Sat i had the worst round i have had in a long time shot an 89 48/41 the winds were 20+ but the front nine was really bad for me

Atta boy DD!

Shot an 83 (43/40). 9 fairways, only 5 greens, 30
Putts. Super windy.

Played 16 holes, had to leave :(

Shot 39 (+3) on the first nine, was +2 on the second when I had to go.
6 bogeys, one birdie, bunch of pars.

Didn't really keep track of score today as rain was bearing down on me and I just wanted to play fast, but it was a tale of two tpluff's. First 3 holes I was 5 over just being real sloppy and having to get creative a lot. The next 4 holes I ended up 3 under with 1 par and 3 birdies. Felt really good to come back from that and know I can get streaky.

Shot a 75 with two penalty strokes.

Shot a 75 with two penalty strokes.

Well done gents!

A fun nine holes this evening with one of my favourite people. Bogeyed out of the gate thanks to not visiting the range, and then proceeded to hit the next nine greens and two putt every single one of them. I'm not even that far off.. I'm SO close, I just can't read the smallest of turns right in front of the hole that are turning my on line putts into lip outs and etc.

Ugh. I'm so so close to breaking through, and I can't wait!

37 (+1)
6/7 fairways
8/9 greens

Maybe the game is coming around, none too soon since it is getting into tournament season. Still a little ragged though. 76 (36, 40)

Awesome playing, Randy. You and Josh are tearing it up lately. We'll have to get together when I get back in action.

Struggling. Shot 40. Just can't seem to bring everything together and right now it's the driver giving me serious issues.

Struggling. Shot 40. Just can't seem to bring everything together and right now it's the driver giving me serious issues.

What issues with the driver? I recently fought my driver as well but hate since found my tee game with the j40 and the ahina

Great round, DD!

Shot a 44 for nine holes. I hit the driver further than I've ever hit it with 3 - 280 yd drives. I drove the ball to 5 feet short of the green on a 290 yd par 4, then 1 putted for double bogey. I failed to notice the green was bowl shaped until it was too late... I am adjusting my practice time to focus more on my short game. If anyone sees me rambling about hitting balls at the range, feel free to call me out.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back