Thank You Note to TC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Normally I would not do this and embarrass or make someone blush, but I have to give a quick shout out thank you to THP Staff Member TC today. Before I get into that, I want to give a little backstory. TC came to THP and immediately began to be involved in the forum. As many of you know, he is always here to assist and does it with absolute kindness.

During his time on THP, what many do not know is that he has been a huge help to us behind the scenes based on his regular expertise. Anytime we had a question about something in his "wheelhouse", we called on him and he was prompt with a quick honest answer. Something he did not need to do, but something he wanted to do for the health of THP Media.

Based on all of his assistance and help, we made him an official THP Staff Member a few months ago and in that time he has worked his butt off. From setting up demo day and working the range at the 2010 THP Golf Outing to assisting us for weeks in planning the 2011 THP Golf Outing. And when I say weeks, I mean it, he was on the phone morning, noon, and night trying to plan this for everybody and did an amazing job. Like us, TC wants the 2011 THP Golf Outing to top the last one if possible and did whatever possible to make that happen.

All the while continuing to be a forum leader and moderate the forum as well as his duties as one that got seeded for a set of Burner irons. He has never complained, never asked for a single thing, and never said a word when we asked him to help out.

Fast forward to today and the reason I am writing this. Once again, I was caught in a bind with something I did not understand in regards to a proposal that needed to be completed. I called to ask for his assistance and within minutes had the task completed and back in my inbox. All I could do was stare at the Outlook inbox for a minute and grin as I knew that he dropped what he was doing to help.

I know it does not mean much, but all I can say is Thank You TC. From the bottom of our hearts, GG and I cannot thank you enough for everything you do.

He truly is one of the THP Gems on this forum that help to make it even more enjoyable.

That TC is a pretty cool dude :) Much props to you TC!!!!

NICE, TC!

Way to go TC!! FLTC to the rescue!! :D

He's definitely one of the good guys :)

Way to go TC, you are the man!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Nice work bro! You da man!

You rock TC!:bananadance:

I've only been here for few weeks (days actively) and I know he's helped me out a TON already! Thanks again.

I would like to personally thank TC, GG, JB, Hacker, Craig, P4B, Hawk, and all those who lead here on THP!

A big Thank YOU to TC and all involved with THP .
Thanks !

Very nice TC!

JB, maybe TC would like you to remember that on the course next time... :)

Thanks TC. Already in the short time that I have been a member you have answered many of my questions and provided much needed assistance to me. Thank you!

well, i don't know what to say other than you're all welcome. i truly enjoy my time here and i get more enjoyment out of helping others than just about anything.

thanks for the kind words JB, i think it's pretty cool you put them out in the open. i believe in THP and a lot of that has to do with the wonderful, life long friends i've made from the forum.

i want to wish you and GG the best of luck with that endeavour. my fingers will be crossed for sure!!

Such a great way to give props to TC! I think TC is one of the reasons why THP is such a great place to hang around. Way to go TC, and nice job of recognizing his contributions JB.

Save a horse, jump on a pale rider? :bananadance:

I've been a part of a number of groups, as I'm sure we all have, and rarely do any of us come across someone so genuinely helpful, positive and awesome as TC. Good on ya mate!

He's a Westwood fan of course he's awesome.

TC loves golf, he loves this forum, & he sincerely gives 100 + percent supporting everything and everybody on this site. :clapp: to TC,,,a person who I am proud to call my personal friend!

TC loves golf, he loves this forum, & he sincerely gives 100 + percent supporting everything and everybody on this site. :clapp: to TC,,,a person who I am proud to call my personal friend!

thanks gray, that's awesome to read! i just happen to know a lot about what JB and GG are working on, that's all.

thanks gray, that's awesome to read! i just happen to know a lot about what JB and GG are working on, that's all.

NO its not all! You help out other people on here without being asked, you give your time and suppport not only to JB and GG but to all of us. I for one sincerely appericate it and offer my sincere thanks.

Reactions: TC
Back